jass1660

5 hours ago, acem said:

She would look great covered in mud rolling my rice field.

Rice and canes of course.

30.5x32?

25 minutes ago, acem said:

I was thinking 35.5x32

Dualed up yet otherwise I would want 900/50R42.....

21 hours ago, Nebraska1206 said:

Possible, but my line of thinking says they'd rather take a chance on a 71xx, 72xx, or 89xx Series Magnum, or another model that had a significant production run & has good parts availability, rather than one that's rare & has unique parts to that tractor only.  Hydraulic filters for a 7288 or 7488 come to mind.  Try finding replacements for those....

What changed on the filters?

21 hours ago, Nebraska1206 said:

Possible, but my line of thinking says they'd rather take a chance on a 71xx, 72xx, or 89xx Series Magnum, or another model that had a significant production run & has good parts availability, rather than one that's rare & has unique parts to that tractor only.  Hydraulic filters for a 7288 or 7488 come to mind.  Try finding replacements for those....

12 minutes ago, superih said:

The two spin-on hydraulic filters on a Super 70 tractor (1282320C1 & 83370C1) are both unique to the Super 70's only, are discontinued, and I don't believe too many filter manufacturers offer a cross reference, from what little I've seen.  The two cartridge hydraulic filters in the rear end, those are the same as any 06 thru 88 series.

12 minutes ago, Nebraska1206 said:

The two spin-on hydraulic filters on a Super 70 tractor (1282320C1 & 83370C1) are both unique to the Super 70's only, are discontinued, and I don't believe too many filter manufacturers offer a cross reference, from what little I've seen.  The two cartridge hydraulic filters in the rear end, those are the same as any 06 thru 88 series.

1282320C1 crosses to Donaldson P165569. The 83370C1 doesn't cross anything, according to Google. :D

Just curious...are any Super 70 series considered "original owner" tractors anymore? Sure seems like for a rare tractor there are always some changing hands at any given time. One thing about it, if youowned one, you would always have a strong market for it if you wanted to get rid of it. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

1282320C1 crosses to Donaldson P165569. The 83370C1 doesn't cross anything, according to Google. :D

Yes it does, and a little further research, current CNH filter 84324774 is also listed on the cross reference portion of Donaldson's website of P165569.