Road trip to Dassel Mn

dale560

Heading to dassel in the morning for a graduation. I know a few of you guys are around that area. Here is the route we maybe are taking. It will be fun to see the country off the interstate again. Leaving from Fargo in the morning . Surprising on the way down to Fargo a lot of seeding is getting done. We are finishing in our area  but everybody seems to be behind here.

32C605E8-A925-4A17-AF5D-8B05748AB0CB.png

7 minutes ago, dale560 said:

Heading to dassel in the morning for a graduation. I know a few of you guys are around that area. Here is the route we maybe are taking. It will be fun to see the country off the interstate again. Leaving from Fargo in the morning . Surprising on the way down to Fargo a lot of seeding is getting done. We are finishing in our area  but everybody seems to be behind here.

32C605E8-A925-4A17-AF5D-8B05748AB0CB.png

We've had a lot of rain. Planting is way behind. You will be about 22 or so miles from me when you pass Fergus Falls.

You do know that the its dangerous out there on the highway? So you should drive really fast to reduce your exposure to those dangers.🤣

Rick 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

We've had a lot of rain. Planting is way behind. You will be about 22 or so miles from me when you pass Fergus Falls.

You do know that the its dangerous out there on the highway? So you should drive really fast to reduce your exposure to those dangers.🤣

Rick 

Thanks for the advice. I usually drive 73 on the interstate just to avoid tickets and such

• Haha 1

If you get really lost and head half a day SE I’m just 705 miles from Dassel. 😁

• Haha 6

I'm  3877miles in a straight line according to google earth.

So abit more by the time you have gone via an airport..

Probably Minneapolis to either London Heathrow or Gatwick. So another 200 to 240 mile by car  after that.

So if you turn up at my door your very very very lost.

In fact I'd  give upScreenshot_20220605-074228_Earth.thumb.jpg.7ca4eb1885a500aa66e2b3c89fc6d84c.jpg

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, nate said:

I will probably be the closest!  20 miles from you.   Give me a heads up if you have extra time…

No extra time have to be back in rugby nd by 7 am tomorrow for everybody’s work. Wife’s cousin has her youngest graduating.

18 minutes ago, twood1954 said:

Dale, next time you're coming to the twin cities area, I would be willing to arrange for you to tour and meet the King of Smoke.  Let me know. Travel safely.

Sometime later in summer we have to come again

8 hours ago, nate said:

I will probably be the closest!  20 miles from you.   Give me a heads up if you have extra time…

We should make it to the Orange spectacular again this summer. Are you working the pull again?

7 hours ago, Pid 1831 said:

I'm  3877miles in a straight line according to google earth.

So abit more by the time you have gone via an airport..

Probably Minneapolis to either London Heathrow or Gatwick. So another 200 to 240 mile by car  after that.

So if you turn up at my door your very very very lost.

In fact I'd  give upScreenshot_20220605-074228_Earth.thumb.jpg.7ca4eb1885a500aa66e2b3c89fc6d84c.jpg

Winner!  😂

• Like 1

Damn small world.

I just found a pickup in Dassel that I am interested in. 

7 and a half hours for me if it is still there when I call tomorrow. 

Hope you survived the graduation and wish you safe travels home Dale. 

5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Damn small world.

I just found a pickup in Dassel that I am interested in. 

7 and a half hours for me if it is still there when I call tomorrow. 

Hope you survived the graduation and wish you safe travels home Dale. 

Could have looked it over for you. We just made it home . Left there at 5 pm pulled in here at 12 05. I noticed some of the car dealers had more inventory around there. And the Massey , agco dealer in paynesville actually had new equipment and shortly e stuff for cattle guys.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Dale.

After talking to dealer, he hadn't had time to run it through the shop yet but sounds like it had been rode hard and put away wet.

I went with a '19 Ferd out of Sioux City. 

Bout half the distance and I think it will work for me.

Glad you had a good weekend and a safe trip

15 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

Until mike chimes in!

I looked it up and found the Rainbow Station toll gate (close enough). Google can’t even figure it out....

956AC3ED-A850-40C8-B4F8-858F66669F33.jpeg

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I looked it up and found the Rainbow Station roll gate (close enough). Google can’t even figure it out....

956AC3ED-A850-40C8-B4F8-858F66669F33.jpeg

Can’t get there from here!!

• Like 1