Happy birthday oldtanker and others, Hope you get another M.

DWV

Happy birthday to all. I agree with that M statement except for I'd feel sorry for the M being unjustly talked down too ..... 😁

• Haha 4

Happy birthday OT,p farmalldr and all those celebrating today.

Hope you have a great day celebrating with family and friends!

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Oldtanker and all others. Hope you has a good day and many more to follow.

Nope, no M for me. I did have a pretty good day. Went to a party for a 5 year old. Got him something nice. His mom, my niece walked out on her kids and hubby in Dec. So making his day good was far more important than me having a good day.

I'm waiting for for a part I ordered and I will have the T340 out of the shop and most likely the Ford 800 in. Then it will be the 7U D4.

Rick

23 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Nope, no M for me. I did have a pretty good day. Went to a party for a 5 year old. Got him something nice. His mom, my niece walked out on her kids and hubby in Dec. So making his day good was far more important than me having a good day.

I'm waiting for for a part I ordered and I will have the T340 out of the shop and most likely the Ford 800 in. Then it will be the 7U D4.

Rick

Could have gotten you 2 hs and a m for under 1200 total at auction today. 

Happy birthday 

• Haha 1