Free manuals.

vtfireman85

6 hours ago, Rusty_Farmer said:

with all the N H manuals flying about, Does anyone collect N H equipment?

mostly by default/ use over 42 years farming. I have three NH 455 skid steers(2 usable), had 2 325 skidsteers before the 455s, a NH 900 chopper still in use, a 707 3 pt chopper usable, wore out about 4 892s and a 782, a 718 chopper still in skid row, good 311 baler and one for parts, 270 baler that burned up in the barn fire, a Super 77 antique baler, 848 and 650 round balers in use, 2 258, 256, 56, and Super 55 rakes, 1431 POS discbine, 114 swing mower, past was 469, 479, 488 and 489 haybines and 2 411 discbines, a 166 inverter, wore out 2 #6 and one #8 unloading wagons, a 354 grinder mixer, past 2 352 mixers, have 2 model 120 sicklebars with the double dolly wheels in back, only one NH spreader, a 329 that was here when we came. Even have a NH unloading jack for the silage wagons with false endgates.

I would like to find a NH model 90 3-wheel PTO side rake like the one I used with my 460 high utility when I was about 11 years old.

I run a 658 baler and a 489 hay conditioner. Right now the cycle driver is out of the conditioner. Just can’t see spending $2400 on a new gear box, when I only paid $800 for it at an auction.

I ended up with a N H galvanized gravity box. Has the serial tag on it, I did not know they made one.   Needs to go to a N H collector. Any takers?  I know, gray area of forum rules.🤔

6 minutes ago, Rusty_Farmer said:

I ended up with a N H galvanized gravity box. Has the serial tag on it, I did not know they made one.   Needs to go to a N H collector. Any takers?  I know, gray area of forum rules.🤔

Galvanized...

Gray area...

Eh?

Eh?

Too much of a stretch?

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

When wil we see more manuals posted?

With all do respect, please be easy on him. This is getting done in his spare time and he works and has a family also. You can subscribe to this post so you will see it when he does. It’s good to be excited but we have to be patient. 👍🏼👍🏼

17 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

With all do respect, please be easy on him. This is getting done in his spare time and he works and has a family also. You can subscribe to this post so you will see it when he does. It’s good to be excited but we have to be patient. 👍🏼👍🏼

I was going to say the same thing 

51 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

When wil we see more manuals posted?

When you get older and if you are crazy enough to have kids. You will find out how much time and energy it takes. You find that there isn't a lot of extra time for some of the extras and it takes a bit longer than you would like to get things done. I know I found that out after having our son. Vtfireman85 has a daughter that is under a year old. Keep that in mind

• Like 1

• 9 months later...