Free manuals.

vtfireman85

I got a couple boxes of manuals, there is a lot there, and if I put it all up at once i will get myself confused. So stay tuned, I will put up a few a day as i go through them, if someone wants them I will put your name on them. When I get the boxes empty i will send them to whoever claimed them. I only ask for shipping reimbursement, these came free to me, so they are free to whoever can use them. 
most are implement manuals, some IH some NH and a few other goodies in there too. 
eventually i will have some small boxes of IH parts going the same way. 

11BA08C4-C174-4E56-B4CC-094CD6D4D62E.jpeg

D7029B5F-396E-4B9A-A287-E96AB0EB0536.jpeg

58532DC4-6666-4E50-B54B-DB61F7C798B0.jpeg

6020A058-A757-4E71-923D-0896A145AC0C.jpeg

A94AC21C-32FF-4ED8-B9AD-3F0B00FB3D7F.jpeg

78826DB7-FBD0-4A56-9646-FA5D89C552FF.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

I will take all of those parts manuals for New Holland.

I am glad you are excited about collecting! 
i hope that the folks who get these are able to put them to some use. Lets let them speak up if they can , when we get to the end, you can have any and all of whatever is left in addition to anything you can actually use. 

• Like 2

Have a lot of New Holland manuals. Any for a New Holland 850 round baler?

NH 273?

• 1 month later...

I have totally dropped the ball here and the boxes are sitting in my office. I will double down tomorrow on sorting them out and posting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

I have totally dropped the ball here and the boxes are sitting in my office. I will double down tomorrow on sorting them out and posting.

If you happen to come across any for a 806D and 756 gas I would like them. I only have a IT manual for the 806.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Thanks 

If you happen across anything for Fred Cain implements, IH 186 Planters, #10 Drill, #37 Baler, or New Holland 472 Haybine or 258 Rake, I'd certainly be interested in them as well. Especially parts/service books. Reproduction books just aren't as good as the "real deal" to me. 

Mac

Could use anything on a 656 Hydro Utility should something pop up.  Also - off color - a Ford 3000.  Oh and a Gehlbale 1500 round baler.  I think I have all my others covered.

Thanks

Mark

16 minutes ago, DT361 said:

Could use anything on a 656 Hydro Utility should something pop up.  Also - off color - a Ford 3000.  Oh and a Gehlbale 1500 round baler.  I think I have all my others covered.

Thanks

Mark

You need a manual or brochure for the 1500?

Mike