Jump to content

3/4 inch plywood price


pt756
 Share

Recommended Posts

I thought 3/4" CDX was $50 +/-. 3/4" Birch cabinet grade plywood is about $80-85 the last I checked. But unfortunately it's not available. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, pt756 said:

just need one sheet of 3/4 inch treated local yard 86 dollars, cdx 75 dollars, wonder how much the cost of a home has gone up?

$250/sq ft here average ammenities 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

$250/sq ft here average ammenities 

So a 2000sq ft house is half  million?  Does that include the lot septic and well? 

Either way with those prices existing homes are never coming down in price.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait we have more, what's behind door #3, record inflation rates and double digit interest headed your way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, hobbyfarm said:

So a 2000sq ft house is half  million?  Does that include the lot septic and well? 

Either way with those prices existing homes are never coming down in price.

 

 

 

No lot, just a finished home. 
when we built in 2016 it was $150, and by me doing HVAC plumbing and electrical and other items I got it down to $135. I thought that was rediculous then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

$250/sq ft here average ammenities 

I’ve been hearing that too. I built mine ten years ago for right around $100/sq, all included even geothermal hvac. I’m honestly thinking I need to talk to my insurance guy to make sure I’m covered adequately!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hardtail said:

Wait we have more, what's behind door #3, record inflation rates and double digit interest headed your way

X2  history repeats itself. Am I correct Jimmie?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

$250/sq ft here average ammenities 

 

3 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

No lot, just a finished home. 
when we built in 2016 it was $150, and by me doing HVAC plumbing and electrical and other items I got it down to $135. I thought that was rediculous then

 

1 hour ago, brewcrew said:

I’ve been hearing that too. I built mine ten years ago for right around $100/sq, all included even geothermal hvac. I’m honestly thinking I need to talk to my insurance guy to make sure I’m covered adequately!

we are hearing outrageous numbers here, and now they are discussing $400/ft, and it’s not a fluke.

 

there are almost zero buildings going up here, and it’s the time of year they should be coming out of the ground and I don’t see any.  This is scary 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 x 8 x 12' boards for our bleachers at the arena was $50 a piece, treated was double that

I recommended this sign for $25 but rodeo committee didn't go for it..........................😉

open-hole-ansi-danger-sign-s2-0191.png.b26d2eaf19b011b867903195b0b375e4.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I purchased a 1 X 4 x 3/4 X 6' of decorative red oak the other day  at home depot. Receipt was over $36.

A gallon of 1% milk at walmart was $3.70.

I am filling the tank on the Suburban for a trip to Fayetteville AR the first $100 bought 22 gallons of 89 Octane fuel at Walmart. I need at least 40 gallons in the tank to make the round trip of 530 miles.

High fuel prices are driving up the cost of operation of everything that gets shipped. Most expensive fuel I have purchased in my lifetime, and I have been pumping fuel since 1950. Back then fuel was $ .31 per gallon (and colored to identify higher octane from regular, with green as high octane) at the corner store and the measurement was made with a glass drum with gallon marking on it filled with a hand pump and drained into our tank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...