3/4 inch plywood price

pt756

I thought 3/4" CDX was $50 +/-. 3/4" Birch cabinet grade plywood is about $80-85 the last I checked. But unfortunately it's not available. 

6 hours ago, pt756 said:

just need one sheet of 3/4 inch treated local yard 86 dollars, cdx 75 dollars, wonder how much the cost of a home has gone up?

$250/sq ft here average ammenities 

40 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

So a 2000sq ft house is half  million?  Does that include the lot septic and well? 

Either way with those prices existing homes are never coming down in price.

Wait we have more, what's behind door #3, record inflation rates and double digit interest headed your way

9 hours ago, hobbyfarm said:

So a 2000sq ft house is half  million?  Does that include the lot septic and well? 

Either way with those prices existing homes are never coming down in price.

No lot, just a finished home. 
when we built in 2016 it was $150, and by me doing HVAC plumbing and electrical and other items I got it down to $135. I thought that was rediculous then

11 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

I’ve been hearing that too. I built mine ten years ago for right around $100/sq, all included even geothermal hvac. I’m honestly thinking I need to talk to my insurance guy to make sure I’m covered adequately!

3 hours ago, hardtail said:

Wait we have more, what's behind door #3, record inflation rates and double digit interest headed your way

X2  history repeats itself. Am I correct Jimmie?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

3 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

No lot, just a finished home. 
when we built in 2016 it was $150, and by me doing HVAC plumbing and electrical and other items I got it down to $135. I thought that was rediculous then

1 hour ago, brewcrew said:

I’ve been hearing that too. I built mine ten years ago for right around $100/sq, all included even geothermal hvac. I’m honestly thinking I need to talk to my insurance guy to make sure I’m covered adequately!

we are hearing outrageous numbers here, and now they are discussing $400/ft, and it’s not a fluke.

there are almost zero buildings going up here, and it’s the time of year they should be coming out of the ground and I don’t see any.  This is scary 

2 x 8 x 12' boards for our bleachers at the arena was $50 a piece, treated was double that

I recommended this sign for $25 but rodeo committee didn't go for it..........................😉

open-hole-ansi-danger-sign-s2-0191.png.b26d2eaf19b011b867903195b0b375e4.png

• Haha 1

I purchased a 1 X 4 x 3/4 X 6' of decorative red oak the other day  at home depot. Receipt was over $36.

A gallon of 1% milk at walmart was $3.70.

I am filling the tank on the Suburban for a trip to Fayetteville AR the first $100 bought 22 gallons of 89 Octane fuel at Walmart. I need at least 40 gallons in the tank to make the round trip of 530 miles.

High fuel prices are driving up the cost of operation of everything that gets shipped. Most expensive fuel I have purchased in my lifetime, and I have been pumping fuel since 1950. Back then fuel was $ .31 per gallon (and colored to identify higher octane from regular, with green as high octane) at the corner store and the measurement was made with a glass drum with gallon marking on it filled with a hand pump and drained into our tank.