Used pickup value.

Not all automobiles are bringing stratospheric prices.  We sold a 2006 Nissan Armada earlier this year via auctiontime.  Had around 160,000 miles, body was decent yet, all around decent, had a number of smaller problems but it ran and drove.  $1,400.  I figured it would bring as least twice that.

5 hours ago, hardtail said:

Interested in what are the real prices, have an 03 Duramax CCLB, rockers rusted, starting on fenders 200K, mid trim, runs great, have had for almost 15 years?

With regular tires? $12/14k, but   toss a eBay set of oversized foreign $2000 wheels and tires, and it’s $20-22k

I have a buddy that tries to buy and sell two or three vehicles a week. He usually does good and at least puts new brakes and tires on them if they need it. He makes a full-time job out of it

28 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

With regular tires? $12/14k, but   toss a eBay set of oversized foreign $2000 wheels and tires, and it’s $20-22k

I have a buddy that tries to buy and sell two or three vehicles a week. He usually does good and at least puts new brakes and tires on them if they need it. He makes a full-time job out of it

There is something to that. Used car lots get a lot of junk they sit on. Move one or 2 and then get a couple more, don’t get overrun with lots of inventory 

I have a 2012 GMC  3500 Duramax with 110,000 miles. dealer  wants me to trade for a new  truck equipped the same.My trade in truck  price is $34,000 ,  new truck price 34,000. Turned dealer down, my truck is in great shape , no rust anywhere. Had a tractor pulling friend who died of covid  at his estate sale his  year and a half chevy duramax 3500 with less that 5,000 moles go for $72,000.

5 minutes ago, int 504 said:

To Vt fireman what was the solution to your recent 6.5 problem?

I just took the INJ pump back to mechanic yesterday, he felt it had a failing shut off solenoid, the pump repair man agreed, so i have an old pump (which has been replaced at some point as the date code is 02) 

still waiting. 
i hope to nurse that along until i get a new one. If i sell the 14’ i will be towing the camper with the dump truck for the summer, but so be it. 

1 minute ago, pt756 said:

just recently guys sold their 2015 3/4 ton chev regular cab only 8k miles for 35k was red, 

Diesel?