Not sure they thought this through

18 hours ago, IH Forever said:

I don’t like Busch latte… I especially don’t like it with a JD copy track on the can.

Why not? CaseIH copied the track idea from Cat? Cat never put it into production. But companies that specialize in log skidders did long before a Quadtrack ever rolled off the assembly line. I don't care for JD but I'm not going to criticize them for doing what most other companies have done.

Rick 

Now for you Bud drinkers🤢.....glad I started drinking real beer many years ago. 🤣 You can add Coors, Miller and most other typical American beers to that list! Lot of small craft beer companies have sprung up all over the US. You guys should try some of those out.🤣

Rick

4 hours ago, Alan Dinan said:

Later in the day, he could have put it out after it went through the filter!! lol 😂 

He mentioned that, but said at his age that getting it to that upper roller could have been an issue 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, oldtanker said:

Why not? CaseIH copied the track idea from Cat? Cat never put it into production. But companies that specialize in log skidders did long before a Quadtrack ever rolled off the assembly line. I don't care for JD but I'm not going to criticize them for doing what most other companies have done.

Rick 

Lighten up Francis…it was a joke.

2 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Now for you Bud drinkers🤢.....glad I started drinking real beer many years ago. 🤣 You can add Coors, Miller and most other typical American beers to that list! Lot of small craft beer companies have sprung up all over the US. You guys should try some of those out.🤣

Rick

Mmmm.   Tucson Blonde.

10 hours ago, brewcrew said:

First rule of planting is don’t plant perpendicular to the highway! Lol

And DON'T lay out a headland by sighting on a grazing cow on the horizon!!!!!!!! (a friend told me)

Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, mikem said:

And DON'T lay out a headland by sighting on a grazing cow on the horizon!!!!!!!! (a friend told me)

Mike

I have a neighbor that laid out a fence using what he thought was a rock on the horizon.  Turned out to be his horse.

• Haha 2

Cost of ownership looks too high, looking like a high houred unit that has already received a lot of replacement parts and updates

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That girl's gonna have back problems one of these days.