Carryall

forwhldrv

Puller and a Rider! Nice. 
How have those Ryobi tools been for you? Would you say they are definitely superior in power to that older style craftsman you have there? My neighbor just bought a Ryobi set this week, and he was able to remove the blades on his lawnmower with the 1/4” driver.   And I know those blades were installed to 150 ft/lbs, because I installed them last. 

6 hours ago, mmi said:

Ih centers/hub on farmall rim?    for weight reduction?

hows that fit the axle?

It fits on with clamp on hubs I’d like to put the stock back on it the guy that was building this tractor passed last year. 

3E4FC312-0AAD-4788-8DDF-526B34B9D0E5.jpeg

A12D87F7-95E4-481E-9743-72A19CD6A2D1.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stronger800 said:

Puller and a Rider! Nice. 
How have those Ryobi tools been for you? Would you say they are definitely superior in power to that older style craftsman you have there? My neighbor just bought a Ryobi set this week, and he was able to remove the blades on his lawnmower with the 1/4” driver.   And I know those blades were installed to 150 ft/lbs, because I installed them last. 

For the price they are ok we have some Milwaukee ones at work and they are great and have taken a lot of abuse and are still going 

I have all Milwaukee fuel stuff here, I agree, I think it’s the best, but it cost enough too. Was considering the Ryobi  for around the house to replace the aging craftsman stuff that I keep there now.  Wife misplaced one of my craftsman batteries putting desks together in her classroom.   

I want to build one of those. My initial plans are 2 X 2 angle non-rolled 10 gauge expanded metal and no wood. Sized for small square bales. Also seating for 4, using seats out of the old Gillig City bus.  The seats are heavy vandal resistant fiber glass formed buckets complete with a drain hole for the bottom.

2 hours ago, oleman said:

I want to build one of those. My initial plans are 2 X 2 angle non-rolled 10 gauge expanded metal and no wood. Sized for small square bales. Also seating for 4, using seats out of the old Gillig City bus.  The seats are heavy vandal resistant fiber glass formed buckets complete with a drain hole for the bottom.

This one ended up being 6.5’ wide and the bottom it around 40” it worked out good for a cooler and two chairs. The worst part of the ride was once the fog burned off it got to be about 90 in the sun. And couldn’t seem to get the right gear 5 th being almost to fast at an idle but 4th being slow unless the rpm’s were right up there  it was a good time though CF77A85B-63DC-4E4C-AAE0-DEEECF5C3A09.thumb.jpeg.567365113fab131f3b44f2f7be434025.jpeg

FF4E3E89-29D7-4265-99A4-7D32E2D3EEBE.jpeg

A4A078CF-2260-4807-BE4F-8C0CABC753C6.jpeg

D8696D7F-A055-4294-ABD6-58301CC024FC.jpeg

6888D82C-E77C-4412-90D1-B42A76A043C3.jpeg

1E09C59F-EAC7-4A7B-B741-8411D23FA4E3.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, int 504 said:

I have centers available from a Farmall 504. I don't know if they would work on your 450. It has 38" wheels.

I have a set of spin out wheels and centers for this 450 I bought from the previous owner I need to patch the rims. As they were loaded with calcium  I bought them for my 450 then ended up buying this 450 that they came off I’d like to sell these 18.5x38 Firestones. I’d like to put it back to stock with maybe some 16.9x38’s