MX170 PTO

I have never heard of it, OEM parts book shows only 540/small 1000 shafts. There are two different 540/1000 shaft part numbers; one is for the “shiftable” European/ROW PTO unit, the other is for the “reversible” North American unit. They are slightly different and I know the NA shaft will work in a Euro unit but not the other way around. 

Edit to add. The design of that shiftable/reversible PTO unit is rather frail and I wouldn’t care to have a big 1000 PTO hanging on there anyway.  The Euro version is more robust though. 

• Like 1

I didn’t think it was probably available, I just thought it would be a better option than an adapter if the PTO isn’t that tough.  Maybe I’ll just have to buy a small 1000 shaft for one of my balers. 

11 hours ago, ihrondiesel said:

I didn’t think it was probably available, I just thought it would be a better option than an adapter if the PTO isn’t that tough.  Maybe I’ll just have to buy a small 1000 shaft for one of my balers. 

What Baler you got I got I might have one to trade

13 hours ago, Torque said:

There is a big 1000, I have one, might be for sale...

PM me if you want to sell it.