Electricity Supply Problems Explained

Ian Beale

suppose to go from 50-90* here today "news" announced heavy load alert....expect shortage....
meaning since our coal providers are now dioxin cidiot "green" playgrounds, the power cord from china will be hot

Electric company replacing transmission lines through our place.  The have all diesel powered equipment loaders, skid steers, etc.  I figured the electric company should use electric equipment and vehicles. I guess they don't believe in them.  That could be part of the problem.😃

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, hobbyfarm said:

Electric company replacing transmission lines through our place.  The have all diesel powered equipment loaders, skid steers, etc.  I figured the electric company should use electric equipment and vehicles. I guess they don't believe in them.  That could be part of the problem.😃

Could you imagine the cluster flook that a plug in skid steer would be?

mine cord gets tangled when I have it tied up and put away....I could only imagine that one lol

8 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

Could you imagine the cluster flook that a plug in skid steer would be?

mine cord gets tangled when I have it tied up and put away....I could only imagine that one lol

Nothing new. Melroe's 600E had a cord reel on the back.