2022 crop pics

17 hours ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Lol some days I feel like I’m the only one who likes winter. 

I saw on the weather maps where you guys were hogging all the warm weather. Supposed to be pushing towards -30 here in the next day or two. 

5 hours ago, hardtail said:

That's what we were enjoying 10 days ago, forecast -40 tonight with the windchill

WOW!! That’s way too cold for me! Especially in November!
 Like I said… You guys can keep it and don’t send it East! Lol

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hardtail said:

That's what we were enjoying 10 days ago, forecast -40 tonight with the windchill

Daughter just came home from college in Vermilion for the weekend.  She liked our temperatures better. At least when we see your weather we have 2 or 3 days to be prepared to have the same.  Guess I should check the block heater on the tractor! 😆

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Harvest went from 6” of powder to 6” of mud in a few short days. Rain finally quit but now the cold nights are here. Finally getting to the last of the 2022 spud harvest.
Time for my happy dance !!! 

74F0375A-2F58-4032-8CE6-62D2C8E329BC.jpeg

• Like 5

19 hours ago, 806 man said:

Harvest went from 6” of powder to 6” of mud in a few short days. Rain finally quit but now the cold nights are here. Finally getting to the last of the 2022 spud harvest.
Time for my happy dance !!! 

74F0375A-2F58-4032-8CE6-62D2C8E329BC.jpeg

Always a good feeling especially after it’s been drawn out a bit to get down to the last little bit. Nice job on getting it done. 

Not much more for updates here. Pushed out quite a bit of snow but still haven’t even tackled the bin yard yet. Considered starting the cat and pushing it out but there’s no frost underneath so I’d have to be careful and skim the ground. Don’t need any swimming pools lol.  Hasn’t snowed much more since the big dump. Keep hoping for another good shot of snow but so far nothing to speak of. Little skiff here and there but that’s been about it. Haven’t been back out on the sled yet for a bigger ride again. Finally got the old dodge out of the shop so I can hopefully get my newer sled up on the hoist tomorrow to check it over. Went to do a oil change on the 94 dodge and found a broken leaf spring hanger. Had been broke for a while too by the looks of it.  Thankfully doorman had a replace my part. Bit of a chore getting it apart but got there eventually. 

76E95E67-9874-475D-90CB-A52D303210BD.jpeg

• Like 1