Prayers needed

mader656

Foster child in desperate need of prayers. Pray she can stay with her Foster family. 

• Like 1

Praying for all kids caught up in adult games. I don’t care whose fault it is, the system, the parents or otherwise, the kids deserve better. A coworker of mine is trying to help keep his neighbors kids together right now. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

How can we expect children to be good citizens when we don't set good examples ourselves! So many families are one parent homes because of us not being the kind of people God wants us to be. Selfishness and unwillingness to work together as a couple have ruined many a home. I pray for her that she may find a loving home and someone to care for her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Foster kids need all the prayers they can get!  I don't think I could do it.  I would get too attached and couldn't let go either!  It takes very special people to be good foster parents, and unfortunately all are not as good as you!

• Like 1

Prayers for her security and a good child hood.  These situations are tragic and heartbreaking.

Prayers for her good outcome, this system is broken, it is among the most sickening and disgusting examples of bureaucratic BS i can think of. The only people who get hurt are the innocent and those who have their best interest at heart.