Go a HEAD, make my day

Brady Boy

Demonstration was put on well overall. I liked the plowing  with the different models. There were a couple tractors that were having issues due to likely sitting too long or bad fuel. I am partial to the smaller bottoms in how neat they leave the soil afterwards. A couple plows I felt were a touch to big for the but getting that many lined up probably was a challenge.

Nice furrow.jpg

8 with plow.jpg

Demostrator tractor.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, VacDaddyt said:

Demonstration was put on well overall. I liked the plowing  with the different models. There were a couple tractors that were having issues due to likely sitting too long or bad fuel. I am partial to the smaller bottoms in how neat they leave the soil afterwards. A couple plows I felt were a touch to big for the but getting that many lined up probably was a challenge.

Nice furrow.jpg

8 with plow.jpg

Demostrator tractor.jpg

One blown head gasket and a fuel filter issue. I'm sure they will be rectified very soon. 

It was great to see you Billy and thanks for stopping out to check on things  here at the compound . Just so everyone knows Billy is the head of the security here at corporate headquarters/Dirt Boyz Proving Grounds along with running the Dirt Boyz Washington division , everything passed and got the green light before heading back to the northwest .
We had a great time at the plow day and we only had a couple with a fuel issue and a possible head gasket on one of the 282 diesels . But when you bring all 12 Goldie’s out for a day of play I would have to say Randy and Teri had a great turn out 😊

Glad to see you made a trip around the Steiger plant , looks like there able to build some product 👍😊

Danny

• Like 1

Dad went down and Randy had him drive the 826 hydro.   Me and my brother stayed home and planted because we’re behind because of all of the rain.    We were down for his open house that he had a while back.   He has quite the collection!!

Thanks for letting him attend. Thanks also to all the people that helped do the plowing. We had 12 highly talented equipment operators along with my wife & family members & Brady Boy photography to make this come together. 
We’ll be producing a video & putting it on U-tube eventually so everyone who couldn’t make it will be able to get an idea of how much fun we had. 

• Like 7

That’s great you got to stop in there Billy , nice to see the old 1066 again 👍😎

Danny

• Like 1

Fort Benton, the old Bridge across the Missouri, the Grand Union Hotel, the Wake Cup Cafe, my alma mater, Malmstrom AFB, the J. C. Adam's barn in Sun River MT (1885) and over the hump. Another great trip. Thank you Randy Van Wyhe, Danny Anderson, Ron Harmon, and Ken and Cindy at the Montana Agricultural Museum, Fort Benton.  BK

20220525_102353.jpg

20220525_102407.jpg

20220525_103925.jpg

20220525_121325.jpg

20220526_085821.jpg

20220526_085751.jpg

20220526_103416.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/24/2022 at 5:05 PM, Brady Boy said:

Having a hard time finding my way back to Spokane. Shouldn't have taken that left, back in Albuquerque. Old Bridge crossing the Missouri, near Wolf Point MT.  BK

20220524_144152.jpg

20220524_144101.jpg

That bridge looks dry underneath? Or is it the angle that doesn’t show the water?

6 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

That bridge looks dry underneath? Or is it the angle that doesn’t show the water?

Just the angle, I took the other pic from the bridge. BK