Puma 210 Duals

Looking for a set of 18.4-38 duals for a Puma210. Need hubs and rims. I know it is a blue tractor painted red so does anyone know what model blue tractors would have the same axle shafts? Been searching for almost 2 years now for red ones but so far have come up short. The dealers want both kidneys for the hubs, wedges and wheels. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Where are you located? Should be some available for not crazy prices but maybe harder to find in 18-38

South western Illinois. There are only 3 puma 210's listed on tractor house under dismantled machines. Not sure what other tractors use the same axles though

2 hours ago, 1466IH said:

South western Illinois. There are only 3 puma 210's listed on tractor house under dismantled machines. Not sure what other tractors use the same axles though

Measure the axle diameter. Magnums use 4" although I thought some have said that the 7110 had 3 1/2" . I would have made a set of 4" hubs go for more if I had realized they would go as cheap as they did at a recent auction. We have an extra set already is why I wasn't bidding already. 

Tier 3 New Hollands that are the same counterparts as a long wheelbase Puma would be the T7000 series (T7030, T7040, T7050, and T7060). Tier IV tractors would be the T7.xxx series, starting with the T7.210. They do offer a smaller series T7 in T7.170/185 & 200 models, but that is a smaller chassis...not sure if the axle diameter is the same.

The New Holland-based tractors used that offset wedge setup for wheel/axle hubs that are unique to the Basildon tractors(Maxxum/Pumas in red, T6s/T7s in blue).

The Mid-Range Magnums use the long wheelbase Puma drivetrain, but they use the same axle setup as the large chassis Magnums have always used(the old Case tapered hub wedge).