Sourcing parts for 22-36

Hi all, for the past 3 summers I have been puttering away at rebuilding a 22-36 McCormick Deering and have run into a roadblock.  Last year as I was working on what I hoped was the final assembly I realized that I was missing the governor throttle spring (P/N 11466-D).  I then tried to order it and some other parts from The Fordson House where I had sourced parts from before and the spring was backordered and has been that way for over a year.  I called a number of times the most recent being last Friday and apparently both of their suppliers are out of stock.  So I am asking is The Fordson House the only place to source parts for a 22-36 or is there other places that I could try?  TIA.

Aftermarket express  lists it. Priced twelve something. Less than five in stock. As I recall there is what I consider a stiff handling or shipping charge. But should be genuine part.

11 hours ago, snoshoe said:

Aftermarket express  lists it. Priced twelve something. Less than five in stock. As I recall there is what I consider a stiff handling or shipping charge. But should be genuine part.

https://aftermarket.express/komatsu/11466d