parting out 2 td20b dozers

28 minutes ago, farmalldr said:

@Dirt_Floor_Poor,  Maybe some undercarriage help here for your 250

Dennis

I have talked with him. It sounds like he has some very good, hard to find parts. I missed out on some NOS 7.5” rails that he had. He said they sold almost instantly. I have been busy planting, but the distance is a logistical problem. It’s about 900 miles from me. 

@pede might be interested to hear that I did find 8.5” pitch sprockets for a TD20 in all my searching. I didn’t know any still existed, they were ITR brand and were brand new. I was considering purchasing them for “just in case”. 

Back in the days of plentiful and cheap parts, we'd run our undercarriage till they were junk and then replace with new however we might throw a new set of sprockets on to gain another year out of the rails but back then they were like $250each. last time I checked prices, maybe 20 or so years ago it was going to be $15,000 for rails/rollers/sprockets.