Another addition

Wes806

No kidding on the Comfort King part!  I don't know if they called it that as a joke or not. I have a 930 and I have to say it is one tough old beast though. Always starts up and lugs good. Brakes and steering suck but other than that it's good.  I have made a lot of money bush hogging with that old beast! It doesn't owe me anything.

• Like 1

I bought this for a little over 1500. Said he hadn't ran it in about a year changed oil and filter and put a battery in it and it fired right up. Got to fix power steering and key switch had to jump across solnoid to start.

image.thumb.jpg.a3b80776ecfb616c4faad501ca44dcf7.jpgWanna sell it? I will give you your money back. 
Everyone says brakes and steering sucks. Drive an old Cockshutte in your youth. Case brakes and steering are GREAT, but I take my brakes apart about once a year and clean up the balls on the actuator. Both of mine have floatation tires which makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE in turning, but makes them a pain at road speed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lazy WP said:

image.thumb.jpg.a3b80776ecfb616c4faad501ca44dcf7.jpgWanna sell it? I will give you your money back. 
Everyone says brakes and steering sucks. Drive an old Cockshutte in your youth. Case brakes and steering are GREAT, but I take my brakes apart about once a year and clean up the balls on the actuator. Both of mine have floatation tires which makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE in turning, but makes them a pain at road speed. 

Case steering and brakes aren’t any worse compared to 50s era tractors.  But they made those style of tractors into the late 60s and that’s were they suffered in comparison.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lazy WP said:

Think I'm gone keep it for awhile. I wanna play with it some. LOL  Guy I got it from said the power steering pump is bad on it want to fix it and find out the rear end fliod level check. He said the key switch worked when he parked it a year ago got to check that and adjust brakes other then that its seens to be in good sound condition

I have books for them if you need information. Text Lisa and ask her for the information you need. She can scan it and send it to you. I think I have both owners and IT&T books. Not the greatest but most of it is self explanatory if you think about it. 
My 830 has a leak at the steering box. Some day I will get time and energy to jerk the radiator and get it fixed. 
Kinda sucks when your wife is a parts person. I always have way more projects than I have time for. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

He recently advertised that little thing for $3k, and he had a few guys come look even.  They didn’t like his paint brush paint job. 

You ought to repaint it for him being the good neighbor that you are.

17 minutes ago, Lazy WP said:

I have books for them if you need information. Text Lisa and ask her for the information you need. She can scan it and send it to you. I think I have both owners and IT&T books. Not the greatest but most of it is self explanatory if you think about it. 
My 830 has a leak at the steering box. Some day I will get time and energy to jerk the radiator and get it fixed. 
Kinda sucks when your wife is a parts person. I always have way more projects than I have time for. 

I do need to firgure out where the PS pump is and rebuild it and where all the fluid check points are and check them. This sure is diff then the old H and M and 06 series that I'm use to. Thanks

I see why he got rid of it, seems he was upside down on it. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Wes806 said:

I do need to firgure out where the PS pump is and rebuild it and where all the fluid check points are and check them. This sure is diff then the old H and M and 06 series that I'm use to. Thanks

I think it’s belt driven off the engine under the hood.

3 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I see why he got rid of it, seems he was upside down on it. 

Now y'all see just how good or maybe dumb on these computer's /cell phones. LOL

3 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

I think it’s belt driven off the engine under the hood.

I'll have to check it out tomorrow. I just dot it home and got it running. After that the wife wanted this and that done. Firgued I better do it as I just got another tracror.