Has Anyone Heard From DroschaFamilyDairy

1965Dennis

Haven't seen any posts from Jim lately? It has been 2 months since the explosion. I know it is difficult times coping with everything. Hope all the family and friends are doing as well as can be expected.

• Like 9

I have wondered about him and family as well. Tragic loss for him and his family. 

Miss his input and pray for healing for the whole family.

• Like 5

I was thinking about him the other day also. The whole thing is hard to believe. 

• Like 1

As a father myself, the pain of loss that he is feeling must be unbearable. 

My continued prayers for strength and healing as well.

• Like 9

I pulled him up a couple weeks ago because I was thinking about it all. He had not been on in some time. I do not have his number or anything outside the forum. @DroschaFamilyDairy, we are thinking of you my friend. 

• Like 8

He is a very helpful person. He had been giving my son advise on his 440 rebuild.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cedar farm said:

He is a very helpful person. He had been giving my son advise on his 440 rebuild.

Yes always very polite and seemed like a very considerate person. Always liked his stories and input. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Yes always very polite and seemed like a very considerate person. Always liked his stories and input. 

I agree 100% 

As ive mentioned before, im not to far from his area ( about 30 miles southeast of there) so i know the area. But haven't bothered them out of respect for their privacy. 

• Like 4

Me 2,I was just thinking about him and his family too.He was always on and ended his comments with "my 2 cents" always.I seen another poster ended his a couple of times and I expected Jim's signature.But it wasn't. 

• Like 1

Have also thought about him and his family alot. Still praying for them. Terrible tragedy for them.  He is about 70 miles south west of me

On 4/30/2022 at 5:11 PM, Reichow7120 said:

I agree 100% 

As ive mentioned before, im not to far from his area ( about 30 miles southeast of there) so i know the area. But haven't bothered them out of respect for their privacy. 

If you had ever had any personal contact with him, it might not hurt, just to drive down and express your condolences in person, and talk about other things, just to get his mind away from what has to be, the all-consuming thoughts.