Palouse Cruise 4-24-2022

Brady Boy

3 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

Nice pics, Bill. Glad that you are healing and back on the steel horse!!

Well... not just yet.  I was herding an SUV, accompanied by my faithful nurse goodbody.  Hope to be back in the saddle soon.  BK

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ray54 said:

Always enjoy your pictures. Glad you go over the health issues to be able to get more pictures.

Thanks, still hanging in there.  Be glad when I can get a helmet on, and don't need to get the wound cleaned and dressed, every day.  Nurse Goodbody had been wonderful. BK

• Like 4

2 hours ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Curious if you know or have heard of a fellow by the name of Ed Miller?  They farm not to far from there I believe and he has a bunch of old crawler parts. I bought a pulley for the D7 from him this winter. 

Afraid not, bet he has some stories to tell.  BK.

1 hour ago, Brady Boy said:

Afraid not, bet he has some stories to tell.  BK.

Oh for sure. He called me back after I’d messaged him and ended up talking for the better part of a hour lol.  Seems like a pretty good guy.  Sent the pulley and wouldn’t accept payment till I had it in my hands and made sure it was what I wanted.  

Someday I’d like to take a tour down the west coast and explore some of the back roads. That and the Yukon are kind of on my bucket list. 

6 minutes ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Oh for sure. He called me back after I’d messaged him and ended up talking for the better part of a hour lol.  Seems like a pretty good guy.  Sent the pulley and wouldn’t accept payment till I had it in my hands and made sure it was what I wanted.  

Someday I’d like to take a tour down the west coast and explore some of the back roads. That and the Yukon are kind of on my bucket list. 

Every get to the poor side of WA, I can give you the 50 cent tour of the Palouse area.  BK

• Like 1

Went through there in the 90's riding with a buddy, interesting area, the soil was like black powder, stayed in a real dump in the Dalles on one of the rare occasions to sleep inside and grab a shower, possibly similar to Mrs Patels fine establishment @mike newman occasionally refers to 🤔

Would like to get back and explore more like the Snake canyon and further east.

• Haha 1