Fuel prices

Lazy WP

When you watch that little video that appears in the lower RH corner, the spokesperson from the Center for an Informed Public, starting at about the 01:50 mark tries to explain it away as "miscontextualized, mischaracterization, or misunderstanding" BUT FAILS to state the most obvious, that this was nothing more than MEDIA sensationalism, aka, MEDIA LYING, and fear mongering (although I do believe that certain political interests would love nothing better than to see those kind of prices for "fossil fuel").

I am surprised that his racing fuel is NOT sold out of a separate pump/tank, which makes it seem that his racing fuel comes out of the same tank as the rest of the gasoline, and is, hopefully, blended on the fly, as was done with the old Sunoco "select an octane" pumps.

Will we see a 'clarification' from the MSM who sensationalized this 'story', I think not, since sensationalism garners ratings.

6 hours ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

We’re under $4/gal here for unleaded, but just barely. Diesel was $4.99/gal tonight  0A3D49C2-8CA6-4F70-B250-11E3F96D7252.thumb.jpeg.a3a0c5d21d6dfb4e4a59ea75ae4ad58c.jpeg

Under 4 here is only a distant memory. What state do you live in?

I buy road fuel in bulk, usually 1850-1950 gallons to fill my 2,000 gal. tank. Two years ago it was $4200ish to fill it, a month ago it was $9500. 🤬

• Sad 3

we put locks (only the poor thief) on anything with access today.

and more than open/close gate ,it gets shut off.

I had voted to fill everything in jan,but lost.

• Sad 1