Jump to content

Auction with lots of IH tractors and parts ...


bitty
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://www.proxibid.com/Martin-s-Auction-Service/AUCTION-FOR-RESTORATION-TRACTOR-SALES/event-catalog/218386

Hopefully this is the link to the moving auction for restoration tractor sales 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IHC5488 said:

Are 10 bolts IH hubs hard to find for 3½" axles?  I see some varieties in this auction.

Not super common, 3 1/4" are harder to come by . Most I have seen are 9 bolt in both of these sizes . I have seen one set of 4" nine bolts , they must have been hard to keep together as any 15 size tractor has weight and grunt to it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

he sure accumulated a ton of tractors. Restored on spec or what?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ny bill o said:

he sure accumulated a ton of tractors. Restored on spec or what?

Except on the $$$ side which the CO footed ,thats not much

On satellite HTR has 100 +-  With modern shop after the fire, but still 1900 in their houses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mmi said:

Except on the $$$ side which the CO footed ,thats not much

On satellite HTR has 100 +-  With modern shop after the fire, but still 1900 in their houses.

HTR sold us 3 tractors (MX 270, mtx140 and MX 230 all Euro). For the most part they own none of the tractors they have. They are old order Mennonite or Amish and don't drive vehicles. They supposedly work on these tractors for the dealership that sends them to the USA . 

Jesse started working for his current landlord and he took over the tractor side of the business . He sold 100 tractors two years ago I think. I think he probably owns most of this unless there is an investor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bitty said:

HTR sold us 3 tractors (MX 270, mtx140 and MX 230 all Euro). For the most part they own none of the tractors they have. They are old order Mennonite or Amish and don't drive vehicles. They supposedly work on these tractors for the dealership that sends them to the USA . 

Jesse started working for his current landlord and he took over the tractor side of the business . He sold 100 tractors two years ago I think. I think he probably owns most of this unless there is an investor.

So Jesse (don't know him) and  htr have no relationship or history together?  Talking about 2 different things?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hobbyfarm said:

So Jesse (don't know him) and the have no relationship or history together?  Talking about 2 different things?

Jessie started at Lancaster silo equipment and rents a barn there . HTR is totally separate from this. We came close to trying to import a MX we could have bought for 14k overseas probably around 2014 but didn't move fast enough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jessie is not in his 30's yet and I think it is a few years away yet 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bitty said:

Jessie started at Lancaster silo equipment and rents a barn there . HTR is totally separate from this. We came close to trying to import a MX we could have bought for 14k overseas probably around 2014 but didn't move fast enough

And he is moving out on his own to a new location?  If so good for him.  

I don't know that htr has the best reputation here locally.  14k for a mx without shipping...that would be a broken down parts tractor here now it seems.  Im guessing you just have to know what you are getting at htr.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bitty said:

Jessie started at Lancaster silo equipment and rents a barn there . HTR is totally separate from this. We came close to trying to import a MX we could have bought for 14k overseas probably around 2014 but didn't move fast enough

I could be wrong about the details of his business deal with his landlord but I thought he was on his own with the Tractor Restoration Sales name 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, hobbyfarm said:

And he is moving out on his own to a new location?  If so good for him.  

I don't know that htr has the best reputation here locally.  14k for a mx without shipping...that would be a broken down parts tractor here now it seems.  Im guessing you just have to know what you are getting at htr.

14k was a tractor advertised on tractor house (I might be forgetting the exact price but this is what I remember) . Jesse said he would have arranged shipping for a small fee . I'd have been happy with that, I'd buy three at that price and salvage what I could over time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bitty said:

I could be wrong about the details of his business deal with his landlord but I thought he was on his own with the Tractor Restoration Sales name 

You are correct. 

Be fun to meet some Redpower  people there if anyone else will be at the sale. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Super A_sepa said:

You are correct. 

Be fun to meet some Redpower  people there if anyone else will be at the sale. 

I'm high bidder on the MFD 1456! (although I don't have a chance at finishing up the leader ..... ) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bitty said:

I'm high bidder on the MFD 1456! (although I don't have a chance at finishing up the leader ..... ) 

Several there I wish I had a bank account big enough to buy and a shed big enough to put them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Super A_sepa said:

Several there I wish I had a bank account big enough to buy and a shed big enough to put them. 

It would be nice to see a trailer pull in the driveway with the MFD and one of the row crop 1456 and the 1026 ...... Shed space is severely lacking without the imaginary trailer load showing up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SMDFarmboy24 said:

Both my 706 and 806 came from Jesse. He was good to deal with. 

That's quite a collection up for sale, I took off of work with the intent of going to the auction. 

We bought a pair of 7250 PRO's from him when he worked for his landlord. Also got a 5130 from him since then. Got two dual PTO from him for Magnums recently

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DT fan I wish I could trade places on that. It's only a 3 hour drive but I don't have any extra money laying around for fun stuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, bitty said:

DT fan I wish I could trade places on that. It's only a 3 hour drive but I don't have any extra money laying around for fun stuff

Bitty, I've been building the 'toy budget' for quite awhile now. This looks like it would be a perfect opportunity to reduce it!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lot of nice stuff I will be bidding on some it Need to finish out a step deck load I bought a knight spreader at Leamans last week 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...