Last IH logo

Guys...."Groseth vs. Case/Tenneco" was a lawsuit that endured for what seemed like an eternity.

IIRC, Case finally settled out of court with Groseth....in the mid 1990s. The lawsuit went back and forth for nearly a decade. Seems like Case settled for nearly $3 million. Its been a long time ago, so I might be off on the dollar amount.

As for Groseth, he turned around and opened up a car dealership....I thought it was a Chevrolet dealership at one time.

11 hours ago, SDman said:

Guys...."Groseth vs. Case/Tenneco" was a lawsuit that endured for what seemed like an eternity.

IIRC, Case finally settled out of court with Groseth....in the mid 1990s. The lawsuit went back and forth for nearly a decade. Seems like Case settled for nearly $3 million. Its been a long time ago, so I might be off on the dollar amount.

As for Groseth, he turned around and opened up a car dealership....I thought it was a Chevrolet dealership at one time.

Groseth did become a gm dealership selling Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac for several years.  The location of his dealership is now a strip mall.  Marks machinery, the Case dealer that was awarded the caseih franchise just sent us a letter this past week announcing a merger with the Titan machinery group.  

On 3/30/2022 at 8:25 PM, hillman said:

it is no longer  a man on the tractor unless it has a flat tire or a broken axle🤣

No - the driver is just going around a curve real fast!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, axial_al said:

Marks machinery, the Case dealer that was awarded the caseih franchise just sent us a letter this past week announcing a merger with the Titan machinery group.  

Yes, we've had a couple employees spend some time down there at both locations during the last two weeks. Helping them inventory parts.