M Power steering and winter shed pic.

Mr. Plow

Dad just finished adding power steering to the 1954 Super M.  Man is that an improvement!!!

Snapped a few of the finished install and of the shed at the farm where everything is hibernating for the winter.

20220326_152157.jpg

20220326_152152.jpg

20220326_152612.jpg

20220326_152605.jpg

20220326_152626.jpg

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, Fasttommy said:

I think I would like to see the outside of that building. Also, nice rops on the 684!

It was built as an alfalfa dehydrator,  had a dump and a dehydrator drum.  Had a blower to move chopped dehydrated alfalfa to barn hay loft.  Has a full loft above tractors,  old civil defense drums stored up there...

Looks like a gambrel roof barn from outside.

With all that removed it makes a very annoying shed.   Long, skinny with narrow doors, but storage space is storage space!

A 4 square electrical box on on the end of an extension cord, laying on a Cadet hood, with battery maintainer cords running all directions........:rolleyes:, YUP, that's a winter equipment den all right.  (mine's longer and narrower, but has all the necessary goodies.)

Mike

• Like 1