Ouch

Brady Boy

Yup!!! I had same procedure in Jan. Took’em 28 stitches to pull me back together without grafting. Skin was so tight for a week that raising eyebrows made my toes curl!! Glad they caught yours in time…mine too. That “C” word kinda stings!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Farmall Nut said:

Yup!!! I had same procedure in Jan. Took’em 28 stitches to pull me back together without grafting. Skin was so tight for a week that raising eyebrows made my toes curl!! Glad they caught yours in time…mine too. That “C” word kinda stings!!

I got staples and stitches, don't know how many. I feel like I lost about 10 years worth of wrinkles. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Brady Boy said:

I got staples and stitches, don't know how many. I feel like I lost about 10 years worth of wrinkles. 

A good sense of humor heals.

Glad you found it and was able to take care of it quick.

Prayers for a quick and complete recovery!

• Like 4

I get a large ration of crap from friends and family for NEVER being without a hat. I wear ball cap style but have dress and cold weather. You have validated my habit! 
best of luck on recovering, i hope all goes well and i am glad you caught it early. 

• Like 2

My wife would probably say drilling for nuts and struck the motherlode 

In all seriousness glad they caught it, some real estate sacrificed there, do you ride with a helmet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

I get a large ration of crap from friends and family for NEVER being without a hat. I wear ball cap style but have dress and cold weather. You have validated my habit! 
best of luck on recovering, i hope all goes well and i am glad you caught it early. 

I'm seldom without a hat.  BK

37 minutes ago, hardtail said:

My wife would probably say drilling for nuts and struck the motherlode 

In all seriousness glad they caught it, some real estate sacrificed there, do you ride with a helmet?

Always ride with a helmet, WA is a helmet state, and have always been a hat guy.  BK

This looks like in the days of our youth.

When you got a woody so hard there wasn't enough skin left to blink.

Heal up and soon?

• Like 1

I had a place removed from my left arm the first week of February. They called me a week later and told me it was melanoma. Fast forward to March 3rd and they did surgery to go deeper and wider around the original margins as well as taking out 2 sentinel lymph nodes from my left arm pit. Got pathology report a week later and all was clear. Glad that they caught yours early!

20220307_130613.jpg

• Like 1

Glad you got things figured out in time Bill. Praying for all effected by this

• Like 1