Sandhillers b-day

Alan Dinan

Happy Birthday everyone!!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, sandhiller said:

And a very happy birthday to you too sir and all who showed up for the first time on this day, however many years ago it was 🤠

Birthdays need to slow down! Maybe we should just have one every second or third year, I am too generous to myself and it’s getting to be too expensive! Lol
 Last year‘s birthday present didn’t show up till mid July, this year‘s present I picked up on my birthday!

This year‘s birthday present is that orange thing on the back of the trailer, last year‘s birthday present was the trailer! Lol

Then my sweetheart took me out to a nice restaurant for a nice rib supper! All in all it was a great day!

I hope you had a great day too!

99120ABD-B660-4ECB-A3AE-594679315790.jpeg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

Birthdays need to slow down! Maybe we should just have one every second or third year, I am too generous to myself and it’s getting to be too expensive! Lol
 Last year‘s birthday present didn’t show up till mid July, this year‘s present I picked up on my birthday!

This year‘s birthday present is that orange thing on the back of the trailer, last year‘s birthday present was the trailer! Lol

Then my sweetheart took me out to a nice restaurant for a nice rib supper! All in all it was a great day!

I hope you had a great day too!

99120ABD-B660-4ECB-A3AE-594679315790.jpeg

LOL, yes, going way too fast. 

But as I was told by a friend on this forum "any of your birthdays that you participate in is a good one!"😃

And looks like you have a much better Birthday Santa than I do. Really nice looking trailer and the rake?, very nice

Had some concerns with my Border Collie Cash the last couple days so dropped him off at the Vet for a check up and while I was waiting hit Young's Western Wear in Valentine. The bargain basement was good to me (can't afford the tourist prices upstairs😄)

boots.thumb.jpg.c815bc90f670580353f77ecffe1a0273.jpg

Kids came over for steaks last night and it was a good time. 

But the best present was a good check up and Cash was back to his same old good self this morning and helped me move cows even!

Glad you had a great day also. 

Back to work, fuel don't haul itself😁

437757692_thumbnail(2).thumb.jpg.92d67576f3ad713c1a5f4eafe8be05cc.jpg

• Like 4