New definition of stupid

man convinced he’d been swindled by a drug dealer inadvertently got himself arrested when he called 911 and requested his meth be authenticated, the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office in Florida reported.

• Haha 4

And, the po-po HAVE 'identified' the glazing from doughnuts as "crystal meth" (One would think that if anyone would be an expert on identifying doughnut glaze, to would be the police), and they have 'identified' cotton candy as some sort of illegal drug.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/florida-man-arrested-after-police-mistook-krispy-kreme-glaze-for-meth-receives-37500-settlement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIkuwd0tzpw&ab_channel=InsideEdition

Yuppers, ONLY the 'bestest, AND the brightest" are out there "protecting and serving".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

A better place would be Saudi Arabia. They have a different plan for drug dealers.

• Like 4

I'll never understand what prompts people to stick that needle in their arm the first time. You'd have to be from another planet to not know the ultimate  consequences.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, New Englander said:

I'll never understand what prompts people to stick that needle in their arm the first time. You'd have to be from another planet to not know the ultimate  consequences.

Not sure anyone starts with the needle but rather gravitate towards it. Gateway drugs come first. 

• Like 2

I have to lay on the exam table and turn my head the other way when they draw blood. I give credit to diabetics. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, New Englander said:

As I understand it (because I'm as baffled as you are), is that the legal and/or "safer" (i.e. prescription) drug is more expensive. The intravenous is cheap, when you've lost your job on account of your addiction, the prescription can't be filled, or the monster outgrows the pills' ability to feed it.

Textbooks will talk about the drug issues of today. It's crazy. And no one is out of reach. We think we are, but we aren't.

9 hours ago, cedar farm said:

I have to lay on the exam table and turn my head the other way when they draw blood. I give credit to diabetics. 

I give myself shots every day but at blood draw time I look the other way and if they don’t work quickly it goes down hill fast.I’ve seen lots of my blood , other people’s blood and cow blood, doesn’t bother me a bit but there’s something about the blood drawing that gets me .

More ridiculousness my tax dollars are paying for. 

63D0D1A6-0CC5-4145-A8DA-3F749DB30CEE.jpeg

• Sad 1

On 3/15/2022 at 6:27 AM, New Englander said:

From a lot I've heard about the opioid epidemic, it starts for many people by getting hurt or having surgery. They get prescribed painkillers like oxycontin which is highly addictive, especially if you take more than prescribed. Then the prescription runs out or they lose their insurance but they still "need" the drug. Heroin is basically the same stuff but cheaper. So these aren't all just druggies that were just out looking for the next high, they started out as normal people that got sucked in. I feel heartily sorry for those people and their families. 

But meth heads are typically just crazy ass tweakers.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ky966boy said:

I give myself shots every day but at blood draw time I look the other way and if they don’t work quickly it goes down hill fast.I’ve seen lots of my blood , other people’s blood and cow blood, doesn’t bother me a bit but there’s something about the blood drawing that gets me .

John Wayne's Big Jake. Bad guy "the sight of blood bother you?" John. "Just my own"

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 5:10 PM, vtfireman85 said:

Not that being first is anything to be proud of here ==== At one time Seattle was going to buy the dope for the end user also.

https://www.dailyuw.com/pacific_wave/seattles-safe-injection-sites/article_61a0d0f4-33d8-11e9-b1a4-53833ee47e27.html