McCormick XTX165

We are looking to update our MX170, with a very limited supply of decent used tractors around us I found a 2012 McCormick XTX165.  It has a 6.7 liter common rail engine and a 32 speed partial powershift transmission (4 ranges with 8 powershift gears in each range).  Have any of you been around this setup or a tractor similar to this one?

i have a customer that has a xtx 185. he's hard on equipment and the xtx stands up as well as the magnums he has. if u need to buy parts for a mccormick  cross everything u can to caseih their almost half price of mccormick on most things

I have a xtx 165 and it has been a good tractor. If you are going to use the 3pt a lot I have had trouble with the sensors on them a lot, replaced the one 3 times and still acts up. Hardley use the 3pt but the code stays on the dash so if you have a problem with something else you won’t know it unless you go through the codes that’s why I try to fix it. Got around 5000hrs on it with a loader. Starts good when it’s cold out and yes some of the parts can be higher than case.

I talked to a local mechanic and he told me they are a pretty good tractor.  They have a few electronic issues if left out in the cold but for us this tractor would be used mainly spring thru fall and not much in the winter.  Tractor is 6 HR drive away so need to have a good plan in place before I can look at it