#71 IH Baler to be featured on , “This Week In Agribusiness .

Tonyinca

Fellas I received a notice that Max Armstrong is going to feature my baler this weekend on , “This Week In Agribusiness “

was told 7 am on Saturday or 7:30 pm RFD TV Sunday.

I am Surprised , Humbled, and excited all into one .

tony 

57628B43-B45A-4E0A-B839-F7DC17B16B48.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Certainly a labor of love and the persistence that it took to see that project through is monumental

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mmi said:

looks good

dont you need a 55 also ?

this one will get a little closer to MTO and be scrapped.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/d/crescent-antique-hay-baler/7455748777.html

01616_gxwfA0SIllNz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

"To the best of my knowledge it is working order. Sold as is."

To the best of MY knowledge, a '55' baler was NEVER "In working order"!!!!!:angry:

Sorry for the rant....;)

Mike

• Haha 2

the continental had a little more .....and 1/3 more ... than the 7 hp cub ,and is IH fitted for use in a lot of '50s era. equip

the 113/u-2 must have been too heavy,as std baler took commercial tires stock.

here the only 100# wire tie were made behind the bank barns ,3 boys 4-5 men. virtually never in the field.

had 3,   50T's   SC at ABSOLUTE minimum and NEVER hills or with wagon. 350 was even lite.

they were 25 yrs + by then, 500 b on a great day and most every knot by hand as parts were NLA.

IF !!! the Wisconsin started,NH 66 with 3' un guarded rake board out the right side would do that in 2-3 hours

36 minutes ago, mmi said:

it was 20 hrs when posted,   Al and john are going to get it for $ scrap

says 2 d now

Thank you I see that now. But I think Al and John are going to have to change their plans.

19 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

Wonder why the baler has a Continental engine, and NOT one manufactured by IH, it is not like IH would not have had something in that HP class. 

Some of them did have a C60. Actually the rarest balers were equipped this way. The Y69 was an option, just like a Wisconsin VP4D was available on a 93 combine. 

Congratulations, will be watching 

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2022 at 8:42 PM, mikem said:

To the best of MY knowledge, a '55' baler was NEVER "In working order"!!!!!:angry:

I'll second that !!!!

I spent so much time hand tying bales on dads 55T that I looked forward to helping the neighbors bale hay. Their NH's never missed a tie.

Saw the baler on television this morning,great ad for the show tony even mentioned the lp M pulling it ,wish I could come and see it in person,Congratulations 😎

• Thanks 1