Instrument panel bulb

twp460

Can any identify the model/type of this instrument panel bulb or know a part number.  CHN parts site has a bulb kit part #, bulb nothing for individual bulbs.  I'm sure something else out there used these.  This came out of a NH 8870 instrument cluster.

Thanks

IMG_20220308_161803_01.jpg

I am with stronger, it's possibly like the old ford's, slips in the plastic socket. More than likely flat on the end that slips in. If so the numbers be on the flat part. I believe the parts stores have them in bulk. Let us know what you come up with. 

Mark

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Doc Egor said:

Should be a #194 (#161 is the heavy duty version) if it's a wedge base.

They make a super small “194” bulb not sure on number tho, I think Ford used them as back lights and they are used in mfwd and diff lock switches on boxcars. Or here’s a chart with a few different ones. Just do a google search for dash light bulbs and will find what u looking for, I’m sure good parts store will have them or order some led ones off amazon. Looks like maybe the Toyota one?

0B599531-ECD8-461A-A354-0DE788C7B1AA.jpeg

0E48F028-F9C1-4FD4-B367-25A2D28B15C6.png

Some cub cadets use a super small 194 style light for the instrument warning lights. Can't recall the number either right now.

GM (1990) used a 194 bulb permanently affixed to the base in the instrument panel.

If the bulb burnt out, you had to buy the whole bulb assembly and not just the bulb.

• Sad 1

I tried pulling bulb out of socket, seems to be fixed in there.  Local parts store, Napa and advance had nothing.  It is much smaller than a 194 bulb, not sure about a mini 194, since it doesn't pull out of socket.  The housing is a quarter turn that pulls it in tight to the eic board.  I found a bulb kit 86503542, but doesn't say what kind of bulb it is.  That Toyota one looks like it would work.  I attached a few more pics of the bulb.

Thanks

IMG_20220309_082547948.jpg

IMG_20220309_082127855.jpg

IMG_20220309_082135023.jpg

IMG_20220309_082142953.jpg