hope for the best

b&c farms

just wanting to talk my wife was always complaining her hand was loosing  feeling i told her to go to the doctor told her nothing wrong just old age i got her to go to different doctor for something else and he asked her what was wrong with her hand because she was rubbing it and she told him about it what was going on he said i think we should do some test doc ordered a mri and a cat scan last friday doctors office called today said they want to see her as soon as possible so tomorrow we go in for the biopsy to see what is going they found two masses one in her neck the other one in her back its hard to keep my spirts up thanks for listening

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, b&c farms said:

just wanting to talk my wife was always complaining her hand was loosing  feeling i told her to go to the doctor told her nothing wrong just old age i got her to go to different doctor for something else and he asked her what was wrong with her hand because she was rubbing it and she told him about it what was going on he said i think we should do some test doc ordered a mri and a cat scan last friday doctors office called today said they want to see her as soon as possible so tomorrow we go in for the biopsy to see what is going they found two masses one in her neck the other one in her back its hard to keep my spirts up thanks for listening

You did the right thing.  Hope they get it taken care of and your wife comes out okay.  

• Like 1

Will be praying. I have 2 finger that have no feeling. Had all the tests and nerve damage. Was a great relieve to know it was not something to get worse in my case. So praying the masses can be removed and not come back. Rather amazing all the things they can see inside us without being cut open today.

• Like 1

Good thing you kept after it 

Praying it was caught early enough they can repair any damage.

• Like 1

Your pursuing a second opinion was a wise decision. 

Best wishes to you and your wife during treatment and recovery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob_carr said:

Your pursuing a second opinion was a wise decision. 

Best wishes to you and your wife during treatment and recovery.

X2