Prayer Request for "Cooter", March 5, 2022, Jeremy Died

DroschaFamilyDairy

Prayers and sympathy for the family. Very sad. 

My condolences, sympathy and prayers to you and your family for this terrible news. From Ontario, Canada.

Jim:. I am so sad for you and your family.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family.  What a special dad he was to save his little girl that way.  No matter how sad you are, at least you will know what a wonderful son you raised.  Your friend Rawleigh.

I'm so very sorry.

I didn't really know how to express this, but I'll try. I would be happy if my last action on earth was to save my daughter. I don't mean to be macabre, but there'll never be any doubt for any of those kids, no matter how many years in the future, how much their father loved them.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, KWRB said:

I'm so very sorry.

I didn't really know how to express this, but I'll try. I would be happy if my last action on earth was to save my daughter. I don't mean to be macabre, but there'll never be any doubt for any of those kids, no matter how many years in the future, how much their father loved them.

It will be a special memory for them.

Was this Jeremy on a Gold Demo IH 1026? It sure Looks like him. (If it is not BJ Please Delete) I remember watching these Videos on Youtube in the past.

It sure sounds like Jeremy was a Great Guy, someone who set a Great Example for his Family and others around him who knew him.

RIP

• Like 2