Prayer Request for "Cooter", March 5, 2022, Jeremy Died

Condolences for your loss. Stay strong, you have lots of support here to help you through any troubles. I’d like to think I could understand what you must be going through, but don’t know if that’s possible 

Condolences from my wife and I.  Prayers were sent and will continue to ask our Lord to give your  and Jeremy's family strength to get through these present rough times and the days ahead as you and they come to grips with the whole incident.  His pain and suffering is over and God was very merciful in taking him home so quickly.

Our prayers are with you and your family

So sadden to hear this ! I felt very confident that he would pull through.  

However, the Lord's will be done and Jeremy is home .

Carol and I will continue praying for His family as they will need so much strenght from the Holy Spirit going forward.

Tony

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for both families. Will continue to pray for you and your family.

At a loss for words. Sounds like he was a wonderful family man. Praying for everyone.                                                          Frank and Jenny 

I will be praying for your family, God is great and will be with you all through this. He is the great comforter. 

Prayers  for his family snd him reading the first post  Jeremy is a Hero may he Rest In Peace  he deserves it  his actions in the end defined the type of person that he was.