Prayer Request for "Cooter", March 5, 2022, Jeremy Died

I dealt with serious burns on my hands 7 years ago.  Recovery is painfully slow.  Healed skin is very weak for a long time.  Jeremy will need all the prayer we can muster.  Infection is the silent nemesis. I am optimistic after hearing the updates.

So wonderful that her bible survived the tragedy.   God is resilient and will look after them!

• Like 3

After reading this last night I sent out a prayer for you Jim, Jeremy, and the whole Droscha family. Prayers from NE CO.

Prayers again from here. 

If you havent visited the go fund me I would encourage you to do so.  The red power family can make a difference and even $20 can help.  I don't personally know this family but they are going to need help with the medical bills.

• Like 3

Prayers for Jeremy and the family .

HE and your family has been added to our prayer list

Tony

• DroschaFamilyDairy changed the title to Prayer Request for "Cooter", March 5, 2022, Jeremy Died

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I have no words to offer, just my deepest sympathies. Your family will remain in my prayers. I hope I am never faced with the situation that Jeremy faced, but if I am I hope I can show the same bravery and courage that he did. He is a hero. 

They and your family will be in my wife and I's prayers.

I'm very sorry to hear that. You & all involved have my best.

Mike