Pray for peace in Europe

acem

There is a possibility of another cease fire in gaza. Hamas seems to be more willing to talk since Israel controls most of Gaza...

But Netanyahu is in a difficult political position.

Here's a quote from the BBC.

The prime minister is in a political bind. His coalition government depends on the support of Jewish ultranationalists. They've demanded a full occupation of Rafah and threatened to topple the government if that doesn't happen. A ceasefire would mean no Rafah offensive.

At the same time, families and supporters of Israeli hostages have been demonstrating, blocking major roads to demand that Israel accepts the deal to get them back home.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68967000

On 5/5/2024 at 4:13 AM, acem said:

I think the French want war with Russia because France is losing influence in west africa to Russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/frances-defeat-africa-warning-sign-us-1829674

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The killing continues on and on 

The Russians have made some advances in Ukraine. Seems like they do better in winter and Ukraine in the summer. Not a scientific study, just an observation.

Israel has the upper hand over Gaza militarily. However the political situation is much more complicated. I don't see how this area will be in peace.

The revolutionaries in Burma continue to gain ground. Their young men are motivated and enthusiastic. They march, singing "Warrior".

I am last to leave, but the first to go

Lord, make me dead before you make me old

I am a Soldier and I'm marching on

I am a warrior and this is my song

image.thumb.png.d6ee6c03988a5fe2c4d529953d6284ef.png

Burma?  Good or bad revolution?  Been out of loop.

Gaza/Hamas, untill the people of Gaze realize all this pain is BECAUSE of Hamas nothing will change.  They are used as shields for Hamasa and they still like sheep seem to follow Hamas.  Its just mind blowing.

When will Russia just stop?  Its ridiculous.  They cant overpower the Iowa Nat Guard equivalent.  Then just  stop and get out, its costing millions and 1000s of lives for nothing.  Ukraine isnt exactly the sweetest player either honestly.  

One thing this war has shown is the new methods are kinda scary.  The tactial drone thing.  Arm with a .223 and release into a area with hostiles with orders to shoot what moves.  Good knight thats terminator stuff.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Burma?  Good or bad revolution?  Been out of loop.

Gaza/Hamas, untill the people of Gaze realize all this pain is BECAUSE of Hamas nothing will change.  They are used as shields for Hamasa and they still like sheep seem to follow Hamas.  Its just mind blowing.

When will Russia just stop?  Its ridiculous.  They cant overpower the Iowa Nat Guard equivalent.  Then just  stop and get out, its costing millions and 1000s of lives for nothing.  Ukraine isnt exactly the sweetest player either honestly.  

One thing this war has shown is the new methods are kinda scary.  The tactial drone thing.  Arm with a .223 and release into a area with hostiles with orders to shoot what moves.  Good knight thats terminator stuff.

Burma/Myanmar has had a bad government for some time.

Supposedly the revolutionaries are fighting for 'Freedom'.  Time will tell.

I'm pretty sure alot of the revolutionary funding comes from refugees working here in the US.  There are alot of Burma refugees working in poultry plants round here. Mostly 'Karen'. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

War rages on in Ukraine.  I expect the summer will bring some gains for Ukraine.  They seem to do better in summer, Russia in winter.

Israel rescued 4 hostages.  Many Palestinians were killed in the rescue.

The politics of these two wars is very bad.  Lies on top of lies.  Death and destruction.  

The rebels in Burma are continuing to gain ground but the ruling Janta still controls most of the major cities.  Alot of bloody work to go...

China is behaving badly in the south china sea. 

There's always some fighting going on in Africa.

Do we have a coming world war or Armageddon???