Anyone recognize this dealer.

Jacka

I am not too far from Ottawa. I have never heard of the Russ Johnson dealership, but I poked around a bit on newspapers.com, and found a few mentions of this dealer from 1971-1974.

My memory of an IH dealer in Ottawa only goes back as far as post Case IH merger days when J. Merle Jones & Sons ran a truck dealership there (i would bet the same location as Johnson was in.) There was a JD dealer a little farther south on Rt. 23, as well. Both are gone now, replaced by fast food joints, cell phone stores, etc. as the town spread northwards.

Somewhere I have a matchbook and bullet pencil from Tipton Sales & Service of Ottawa, which was, I'm sure a predecessor to Johnson. This dealership can be seen in a few of the movies on the Farmington Implement dvd series. (I believe the 460/ 560 intro for one, if memory serves)

About 15 years ago, Stoller International expanded to Ottawa and built a new dealership a couple miles north of where the former dealership stood.