Pete 23

Red Tech

39 minutes ago, ksfarmdude said:

No offence but wouldn't this be a better fit in general chat forum?

As full of good tech info as he was and willing to freely hand it out....I'd say it fits here in technical.

I gleaned a lot of notes from him, saved in my RP file

• Like 6

I understand your admiration for your fellow posters on here but lets face it its just as well received and acknowledged  on general forum as well I've seen similar posts moved to general chat before 

1 hour ago, CIHTECH said:

As full of good tech info as he was and willing to freely hand it out....I'd say it fits here in technical.

I gleaned a lot of notes from him, saved in my RP file

He was definitely a person who when giving advice it was worth listening to no matter who or how much of a mechanic anyone already was. 

I don't direct this to anyone in particular , age doesn't apply either. I've met some really young kids who were given the gift to understand anything mechanical they looked at.

I miss his advice also

• Like 2

On 2/8/2022 at 4:16 PM, SDman said:

He's over on Yesterday's tractors. Posts there fairly often. Miss him over here as well. 

Glad to hear he's well.  He's a remarkably good communicator- as are you, and a lot of the other mechanics here.  Not too many have been at it as long as he has though.

• Like 2