4x4 goodness

nomorejohndeere

22 minutes ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

That’s a straight looking old truck. I hope to be able to pick up an IH pickup one of these days. Maybe I’ll bump into someone who’s got one close to home one of these days. 

I'm glad that one is far enough away to keep me at bay.....

If it was a standard trans I'd be sweating...

don't ya know those old tires would sing a song

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the loadstar.  It just needs a carb rebuild and a brake master and should be ready to use around the farm.  I have had the Travelette for over ten years.  It runs and drives but I don't use it much and have always wanted to restore it.  Right after buying it, I bought a DT360 to put in it.  I recently bought an F450 chassis that I plan to drop the DT in and set the Travelette body on with a flatbed.  I'm sure this wouldn't be the choice for everyone but it fits my needs and allows me to get a lot more use out of it.  It will be a fun project.

• Like 2

Red bubble gum machine and spotlights on top of the cab. Fancy pen strips. 

Blue paint showing underneath.

Probably an old air force truck that was given to a fire department who used it a while and sold it to Heather industries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...