I have a little announcement..

vtfireman85

Colic can be a real rough go for all, my buddy went through it for a long spell with their middle daughter, his wife was a Saint 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daughter (our first child)  had colic bad at 3 days old. Friday I told my wife I was taking her back to the hospital and they could have her back. We both took her to the pediatrician  and he said she has colic. Prescribed something I can't member. A few drops before feeding and no more colic. We did take her back home LOL Going to be 40 in a few months.

We got her home yesterday, felt good to be home, had another appointment today for a checkup and another on Sunday.. then a week or so. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Porter Medical Center staff, from the doctors and surgeon to the housekeeping folks. An incredibly dedicated group of people. Grandparents came over and got a visit, my wife keeps changing outfits to get pictures for the folks who gave is things before we cant get her in newborn clothes 😂

my mom with her, and my FIL and MIL on the couch. 

39026978-A1BB-44AE-9CED-44EC1B835938.jpeg

186EA781-E4E4-4147-9C68-790DC632C8CC.jpeg

B689FCD7-56D3-4895-B3D7-E58D25CA9771.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Raildudes dad said:

The spoiling the grand baby has started :)

Shes pretty popular, I don’t know if she enjoys watching the A-Team, but I enjoy watching it with her. 

8D58BE87-B6A5-433C-9A5C-2B7B2529971A.jpeg

28AEDE5E-9A5C-43FB-AD15-32D0C8A2AADF.jpeg

On 2/5/2022 at 3:29 PM, vtfireman85 said:

We got her home yesterday, felt good to be home, had another appointment today for a checkup and another on Sunday.. then a week or so. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Porter Medical Center staff, from the doctors and surgeon to the housekeeping folks. An incredibly dedicated group of people. Grandparents came over and got a visit, my wife keeps changing outfits to get pictures for the folks who gave is things before we cant get her in newborn clothes 😂

my mom with her, and my FIL and MIL on the couch. 

39026978-A1BB-44AE-9CED-44EC1B835938.jpeg

186EA781-E4E4-4147-9C68-790DC632C8CC.jpeg

B689FCD7-56D3-4895-B3D7-E58D25CA9771.jpeg

Way to go Seth !!!!:)

I have been off this scene for several weeks...thus just catching up on all the goings on....Daughters are wonderfull   little popppets...and even if you think you couldn't double for one of the 'male screen idols'' ...your daughter will still love you,,,(Ask me how I know !!!)

Congratulations to you and yours !!

Mike

..I have to say the inside of your home looks beautiful  !!

1 hour ago, forwhldrv said:

Congratulations she needs her own tractor now. 

She has her own snowmobile, so shes on the right track! 

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

She has her own snowmobile, so shes on the right track! 

Mine does to at 10 she doesn’t seem to want to go outside at all this winter. But did get her out for a while yesterday burning some brush she found a tree to climb up 

F58FEDE2-FCB6-42F8-AE0D-C580E56089C6.jpeg

561739DF-A618-441B-BF9D-28A709D58FDF.jpeg

6285D1E9-C852-4B6E-B1F8-52BBF5DA92F3.jpeg

3 hours ago, forwhldrv said:

Mine does to at 10 she doesn’t seem to want to go outside at all this winter. But did get her out for a while yesterday burning some brush she found a tree to climb up 

F58FEDE2-FCB6-42F8-AE0D-C580E56089C6.jpeg

561739DF-A618-441B-BF9D-28A709D58FDF.jpeg

6285D1E9-C852-4B6E-B1F8-52BBF5DA92F3.jpeg

Looks like a great activity! Did you let her push it up with her M? 

4 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Looks like a great activity! Did you let her push it up with her M? 

No loader on her M I pushed it up this summer with the Super M. The pines had a bit of pollen on them 

4 hours ago, forwhldrv said:

No loader on her M I pushed it up this summer with the Super M. The pines had a bit of pollen on them 

Pine pollen makes some of the best honey I have ever had. Light colored and with a lemony flavor. 

Congratulations Seth, what an incredible, spiritual experience it is to watch the love of your life bring forth YOUR child, to see them for the very first time is incomparable to anything else that I know of.  Fatherhood is a sanctifying, humbling,fun (and funny sometimes), frustrating, but so rewarding and fulfilling privilege.  I was blessed to welcome our fourth, Isla Camille Vierzen, last Thursday.  She's still in NICU, but we should be able to bring her home this week.  Her sister and brothers are excited to meet her!  Make sure you take a shipload of pictures, we broke out our other children's baby books last night, they sure bring back great memories!  

KIMG0026.JPG

4 hours ago, ihfarmer1586 said:

Congratulations Seth, what an incredible, spiritual experience it is to watch the love of your life bring forth YOUR child, to see them for the very first time is incomparable to anything else that I know of.  Fatherhood is a sanctifying, humbling,fun (and funny sometimes), frustrating, but so rewarding and fulfilling privilege.  I was blessed to welcome our fourth, Isla Camille Vierzen, last Thursday.  She's still in NICU, but we should be able to bring her home this week.  Her sister and brothers are excited to meet her!  Make sure you take a shipload of pictures, we broke out our other children's baby books last night, they sure bring back great memories!  

KIMG0026.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS! 
NICU is a scary word, i hope everything turns out ok. Our hospital doctors and nurses were amazing, i pray yours are likewise. 

23 hours ago, ihfarmer1586 said:

KIMG0026.JPG

Congrats, that is one lively looking little lady, gonna have your hands full keeping up to her. By the looks of it, the NICU is just holding her back, world beware when she graduates from the NICU. 

Archived