I have a little announcement..

vtfireman85

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, dale560 said:

Congratulations. Best of wishes as you guys start your family.  Was your wife having any trouble with diabetes during the pregnancy? Just asking because those babies tend to be bigger when born. 

No, they checked a time or 2. 

10 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

If I have been a bit shirty lately it’s because I’ve been a little stressed out, my apologies to any i have jumped on.  

Today my wife and i welcomed our first born into the world, it did not go as smoothly as one might have hoped, required emergency surgery and things were pretty tense there for a few minutes… well hours, never the less, allow me to introduce, nearly 2 weeks late and highly anticipated 

Charlotte Thompson Beauregard, or “Charleigh” for short.

arrived 1/30/22 at 1:29pm 9 lbs 13oz (hence the difficulty) and 20.5” long… full head of hair! 

08E411F8-42E1-488E-A45E-BD8A00ADB1A5.jpeg

F2EA6CDF-0FD3-43CE-A8F7-E778CEB48483.jpeg

Who was this 36ish years ago?

114892.jpeg

Now we know why he was looking for good cartoons. Legitimizes watching cartoons when you have a little in your lap. Congrats

Congratulations,  Seth!  I became a father of 3 when I said I do.  The 2 oldest were already grown. The youngest daughter was 6.  I am enjoying watching her grow up very much!  You are in for a wonderful journey,  enjoy!

Oh he'll get more than his fill of cartoons and Disney movies in his future, the great part is seeing the world through a child's eyes, early when this choas all started I had to go in for Covid testing, when I was finally allowed access all the staff where dressed in full biohazard gear like the Outbreak movie and must have said 42 times don't touch anything, at that point the more they said this created an irresistible urge to indeed touch one of them and then wait for the 2319 overhead page and all the lights, horns and excitement that might ensue

Congratulations

Our best wishes for your family. 

Congratulations!!  And now it begins . . .!  Seriously though I am glad everyone is OK.  Al is well that ends well!  You now understand that having children is the biggest act of faith a man can make.  And the fun is just beginning!  LOL!  I did not enjoy the helpless feeling when mine was born, but when she first cried, so did I, out of shear relief.  You have been blessed, and that blessing will continue your whole life!

Congratulations. We're wishing wife and daughter the best of health and happiness and of course you too. Our grandson is four now and traveling fast.....you really have to watch closely to see it. : )  

3 hours ago, yellowrosefarm said:

Congrats, Something tells me we shouldn't worry if we don't see you around here as much. You WILL need that time for naps, hahaha

There, fixed that for you 😊

Archived