I have a little announcement..

vtfireman85

I don't know if this is your first but wait till the misses tells you she slept thru the night. Not the first night you do...because a week after you head to work you will sleep right thru the cries.

• Thanks 1

Congrats to you and your wife. Glad to hear that both are doing ok now. Both of your walks thru life has only begun. Take the time out to spend with them and savor the times 

• Thanks 1

Outstanding.  She looks to be healthy. and quite attractive  I guess mom's doing o.k.?

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Seth!

She is beautiful!

I know you will enjoy her immensely. They grow so fast.

Hard to believe my first grandson is almost crawling already 

Cason can push his butt up with his legs and his shoulders up with his arms.................just not at the same time 🤣

Very glad to hear mother and daughter got thru a difficult birth without any major complications.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations Seth.

Hopefully you made the call to uncle Mark (MTO) and thanked him for all the advice he was offering you ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Outstanding.  She looks to be healthy. and quite attractive  I guess mom's doing o.k.?

Yes moms doing ok, i think it was touch and go there for a few minutes, things were pretty tense in the OR. 

As for me, the diaper thing is pretty straightforward, no golden fountain to worry about in any case, the swaddling part however I haven’t figured out how to get the arms to stay in and stay put without zip ties or duct tape

• Haha 5

We did a gender reveal last fall when we found out, I let my brother have the honors.

• Like 2

Congratulations, Keep a journal. You will enjoy reading it and looking back as time goes on.

• Thanks 1

All the best to you and Mom and Charleigh!  Diapers are nothing at this stage, wait a year......🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations Seth!!!  Daughters know how to tug on Dad's heart strings.  My youngest is turning 6 next month.  She still puts a smile on my face everyday.  Enjoy!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1