I have a little announcement..

vtfireman85

If I have been a bit shirty lately it’s because I’ve been a little stressed out, my apologies to any i have jumped on.  

Today my wife and i welcomed our first born into the world, it did not go as smoothly as one might have hoped, required emergency surgery and things were pretty tense there for a few minutes… well hours, never the less, allow me to introduce, nearly 2 weeks late and highly anticipated 

Charlotte Thompson Beauregard, or “Charleigh” for short.

arrived 1/30/22 at 1:29pm 9 lbs 13oz (hence the difficulty) and 20.5” long… full head of hair! 

08E411F8-42E1-488E-A45E-BD8A00ADB1A5.jpeg

F2EA6CDF-0FD3-43CE-A8F7-E778CEB48483.jpeg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all, moms doing ok, it honestly was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever been through, shes amazing and the doctors and nurses here are too. She’s pretty whooped and we will be here a few days, but so far everything is good, i keep looking to see she’s breathing, we nearly lost her (the baby)  and I just can’t believe the whole thing quite yet… still trying to let it settle. The issue was her size which no one realized… the ultrasound thought about 7.5-8, and my wife is a very small woman. Once out she passed all the checks with flying colors. 

Congratulations!

2 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

Congratulations, Seth!! Hopefully you didn’t pull a Mader in the last several months and tell her to waddle faster!!! lol Hope that mom and baby are doing good and healthy.

Thought it, did not say it 

9 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

Congratulations

Now you really do know love at first sight

Yes, yes i do. 

Congrats, I'll be trading pictures and sentiments with you next month, junior is going to be 48 this year and my gurl will be 46 and I remember their births like it was yesterday, enjoy and good luck.

Congrats, glad to hear that everyone is well. Savor every moment, they grow up fast.  Before you know it you will be teaching her how to drive.

Hearty congrats and thx for the successful delivery, you have a good sense of humor and your gonna need it😁 Glad everyone is doing ok

I suspected something was afoot, but didn’t want to presume.

Congrats.  My best advise to you is, don’t take too much advice.  Your experience will be different than any one else’s experience.  Been thru it 3 times.  Each one was different. 

support your wife as best you can.  You will likely learn where happy wife, happy life comes from.

enjoy the little one.  

Archived