Canadian trucks

Lazy WP

It’s amazing how clean they’re keeping the streets around the protest clean! They have their own little community going on there! All the city garbage bins are full but they have their own bags and bins for garbage that they are picking up and loading into a big livestock trailer. 
 here’s a picture of a ball rack that they were loading garbage into, they were trying to get part on the street but the police were blocking them from backing up and parking out of the way! Talked to a couple of guys from the Chatham Ontario area who said the police are really making it hard for them to keep the place clean! 
They said that a few locals told them that they never seen the city so clean!

96777752-4667-4D7D-B271-59C51775B48E.jpeg

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

A few pictures of interesting things that I saw…

The first Picture of a horn connected to the trucks trailer supply line, it was LOUD!

45D0FE89-933B-41F3-A2B1-4E28F57BF7AA.jpeg

E37DD228-DB93-40F2-9BDB-2A4E2971FB36.jpeg

23912675-C6BE-47CA-A8EC-561BAFF4E8C6.jpeg

088462E4-6402-42FA-84E0-974272E0D539.jpeg

E662F469-8655-43B4-96A5-733D5D918C47.jpeg

B6EB6935-A1CA-40E1-8554-EB51EAB32966.jpeg

2nd pic from top- classic IH. Thanks Gatineau for keeping us posted.

• Like 1

I’ve been following this pretty closely and I need to modify a previous comment. The truckers strikes I’ve witnessed all my life had eventually fizzled, but this has surpassed any I have seen. I was never against them, but my optimism was pretty dim on this particular movement. I’m starting to get excited about it now, this thing just keeps growing. It’s unclear to me who froze the go fund me account, can someone explain that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

It’s amazing how clean they’re keeping the streets around the protest clean! They have their own little community going on there! All the city garbage bins are full but they have their own bags and bins for garbage that they are picking up and loading into a big livestock trailer. 
 here’s a picture of a ball rack that they were loading garbage into, they were trying to get part on the street but the police were blocking them from backing up and parking out of the way! Talked to a couple of guys from the Chatham Ontario area who said the police are really making it hard for them to keep the place clean! 
They said that a few locals told them that they never seen the city so clean!

96777752-4667-4D7D-B271-59C51775B48E.jpeg

That's what I'm hearing .. I told Danny this morning there was one of our Red Power guys there .. didn't tell him who .. 

The area they set up out at Embrun for the trucks to park,  and the tents with all the donated food and other necessaries, is quite something ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Binderoid said:

I’ve been following this pretty closely and I need to modify a previous comment. The truckers strikes I’ve witnessed all my life had eventually fizzled, but this has surpassed any I have seen. I was never against them, but my optimism was pretty dim on this particular movement. I’m starting to get excited about it now, this thing just keeps growing. It’s unclear to me who froze the go fund me account, can someone explain that?

As far as I know, Go Fund Me themselves froze the funds.. I would suspect there was considerable pressure being applied from Ottawa .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, north of 60 said:

As far as I know, Go Fund Me themselves froze the funds.. I would suspect there was considerable pressure being applied from Ottawa .. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/canadian-government-proudly-admits-requesting-gofundme-withhold-trucker-convoy-donations-begs-crowdfunding-sites-follow-suit/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, north of 60 said:

Haven't checked the Chat Forum for a few days... didn't know this was being covered here..

My youngest son Danny is heavily involved with the Freedom Command Post in Ottawa.. he oversees snd helps organize site security for the truckers, and is the liaison with law enforcement at the event..

Danny recently resigned from the RCMP after many years of dedicated service over the mandated vaccine ... after being placed on leave without pay for refusing to get vaccinated 

He has spoken at various public events since, and has been interviewed several times.. some of you in Canada may have seen or heard those.. most are on the internet if you google Daniel Bulford..

He is not anti vaccination, but all for freedom of choice and protecting freedom for Canadians.. 

My wife flew from Alberta to Ottawa last week to help with the grandkids, as Danny and his wife very busy all day and evening with the convoy event.. she has been to the event site a few times.. and is literally blown away by the patriotism on display there.. the mainstream media are not covering anything but negative incidents ..

Tell him thanks for us.  We appreciate everyone’s efforts including your own sacrifices. (You did loose a cook after all lol.) It’s been interesting to follow and I hope things can continue peacefully from all sides. 

• Like 2

Just heard that (I cannot confirm this at the moment but) the mayor of Ottawa has declared a state of emergency, (because apparently he’s not happy the police are doing anything about it) anyone bringing food to the protesters can be arrested!

Maybe they need to put Jim Watson (The mayor of Ottawa) on this sign too! Lol

53EC30EA-8544-4836-B6BB-DAB84E17F246.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Be nice if another sector or real heavy public presence started nationwide to assist, really they started it, it will be ours to stand beside them and finish this, sign couldn't be truer and yes something smells on that police chief

This is just like the jab the more they want it in you the more suspicious and think I don't, this reeks of the same rot, they seem to be getting pretty tightly wound up over a peaceful protest exercising your democratic rights, I'd say your over the target

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hardtail said:

Be nice if another sector or real heavy public presence started nationwide to assist, really they started it, it will be ours to stand beside them and finish this, sign couldn't be truer and yes something smells on that police chief

I agree, and there likely would be, if mainstream media were not demonizing the legitimate convoy folks.. media are trying their very best to paint the worst possible picture of them.. and of course selectively finding people to interview that are going to speak negatively about it ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, north of 60 said:

and of course selectively finding people to interview that are going to speak negatively about it ..

And they don't have to go very far to find someone that agrees with their negative point of view-----ALL they have to do is ask one of their flunkies that make up the entourage they travel with.

• Like 1

I just found something very interesting. Maybe it’s just me but I went searching for the new fund raiser through give send go. I googled the exact phrase givesendgo freedom convoy 2022. It was no where to be found in my browser search. Had to go back to Facebook to their page and find a link back to it that way. Sure seems suspicious.  I found one for a convoy in DC but that was the only one to show up. 

Volunteers working on behalf of a $9.8-million class action suit against protest organizers and other participants planned to deliver leaflets to truckers in the red zone on Sunday, urging them to leave the protest by 10 a.m. Monday and not return.

Truckers are being asked to sign the leaflet — a release agreement — which, if they comply, will remove them from possibly being named defendants in the claim, which was filed Friday by lawyer Paul Champ on behalf of 21-year-old plaintiff and Centretown resident Zexi Li.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/truck-convoy-city-outnumbered-says-mayor-protesters-given-monday-deadline-to-leave-or-risk-inclusion-in-dollar98-million-class-action-lawsuit/ar-AATwJlU?li=AAggNb9

I desperately want to stop posting but it is crazy and you guys seem to be interested. the link I posted is more or less a real-time thing that is continually updated I don't agree with the class action lawsuit but I do feel for the locals caught in the middle!.........anyone seen JT😟

Heard late this afternoon that the police are going to stop fuel being brought in for the trucks. They are really putting the pressure on. 

6 minutes ago, Loadstar said:

Heard late this afternoon that the police are going to stop fuel being brought in for the trucks. They are really putting the pressure on. 

ha ha i heard that also!   hummm i wonder how the trucks will leave  with no fuel when it comes time to leave. i laughed when that team of horses had a 300 gallon fuel tank on a covered wagon  come in to bring fuel. them dumb cops  where none the wiser!!!  stay warm ... bring in more firewood.   dont give up!  that justin castro is just as bad as his father actually worst, i did not see castro go into hiding. now he is MIA.  i said when this pandemic and his goofy ideas started he will create a war ,... now look  here we are. least its a peaceful war , not what the media is showing anyhow. he has them bought out also.  you guys are doing a great job there and keep it up .everyone has had enough of this  dictatorship clown  and its sure nice not to see his lying face with that smurk!! keep on a hiding. we are winning! guess i had to blow the steam whistle a bit too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, poor farmer/logger said:

I just found something very interesting. Maybe it’s just me but I went searching for the new fund raiser through give send go. I googled the exact phrase givesendgo freedom convoy 2022. It was no where to be found in my browser search. Had to go back to Facebook to their page and find a link back to it that way. Sure seems suspicious.  I found one for a convoy in DC but that was the only one to show up. 

Google is like that at telling you what they think you ought to think - try DuckDuckGo

https://duckduckgo.com/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Tell him thanks for us.  We appreciate everyone’s efforts including your own sacrifices. (You did loose a cook after all lol.) It’s been interesting to follow and I hope things can continue peacefully from all sides. 

You can see the pride in his Mama's eyes....as she has a chance for a short visit with her boy at the site today 🙂image.thumb.jpeg.b7a4ff800091077b7c603c167547d2ab.jpeg 

374BB226-5341-4236-9AA2-C6D4283FAA4B.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just did a search here’s the results from duck duck go. First result is the proper page  google comes up with some news reports about the go fund me but no direct link to the new site  

4EDF3E93-7651-400C-B5E3-D26A04C3425E.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Loadstar said:

How the duck can they do that? On whose order? The ducking mayor or the police chief? These azzhats are going to lose supporters who hate the idea of hidey boy starting no-knock searches for firearm infractions and a send the cops in mantra, what ever happened to his "right to protest" bleat last year with the blm crap and the bended knee for an expired excon.

My thought the other day was the longer this goes on it could hurt their cause, but the incharge are proving to be exactly what the convoy is fighting against, assinine orders from people with not one bit of common sense and no idea what to do or how to do it.

• Like 2

....yea, the legacy media and their faithful followers keep trying to cry "racists".. which is the go-to thing these days..  But they don't seem to show the mixed bunch of participants, Folks born in Canada, and folks born in countries all over the world all there for one thing...Freedom. Many participants keep saying that they have never seen so many people from all walks of life, even religions, all  united as one big loving Canadian Family. The folks that weren't born in this country are the most concerned because they fled other countries to come here for freedom.

• Like 2

Guy I work with went there with his wife on weekend, said he has never been to Ottawa and seen so many friendly people.  Talking to everyone, smiling, enjoying being there in the cold.  There was NO fighting,  name calling, anything negative.   He couldn't belive it.

What does that tell you, very odd Mr Mayor!  Doesn't sound at all like the news reports you are using to make decisions.  I think you should go out on the streets of your city and see what is really going on.  While you are at it, take Mr Ground Hog with you since he still has his head stuck in a hole and not knowing what is happening.  

Awfully sad political representation happening here!

Heard today one of the RCMP officers let go from Trudeau's personal protection is one helping run/organize this little Ottawa gathering.  Keeping his 15 year policing background in the forefront to help keep things peaceful. 

Like Dale showed earlier, awfully clean streets.  Ottawa never looked so good!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mountain Heritage said:

Guy I work with went there with his wife on weekend, said he has never been to Ottawa and seen so many friendly people.  Talking to everyone, smiling, enjoying being there in the cold.  There was NO fighting,  name calling, anything negative.   He couldn't belive it.

What does that tell you, very odd Mr Mayor!  Doesn't sound at all like the news reports you are using to make decisions.  I think you should go out on the streets of your city and see what is really going on.  While you are at it, take Mr Ground Hog with you since he still has his head stuck in a hole and not knowing what is happening.  

Awfully sad political representation happening here!

Heard today one of the RCMP officers let go from Trudeau's personal protection is one helping run/organize this little Ottawa gathering.  Keeping his 15 year policing background in the forefront to help keep things peaceful. 

Like Dale showed earlier, awfully clean streets.  Ottawa never looked so good!

One of our very own from here. That’s north of 60’s son. 

Saw on Facebook this morning they were arresting a couple of farmers with trucks that had slip tanks in the back. They were currently empty but who knows what they were doing before. Ridiculous either way.  I almost always have a tank in the back of my truck aside from snowmobiling season. 

• Like 2