Canadian trucks

Lazy WP

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, poor farmer/logger said:

New one is up on givesendgo. Interestingly enough the site is down right now. Coincidence? 🤔🤔

I think the site was inundated.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:10 PM, poor farmer/logger said:

I think the current gov wants people to play into that image of the redneck Albertan who’s the hillbilly of the west. You know me well enough to know that’s not my opinion of you guys lol (or us Saskatchewanians for that matter) It’s easier to brush people off if they can make them look less intelligent. I think that’s part of his strategy now is to make it look more in depth and educated if you will. 

Geez Ryan us RNA would need more than 9 years of schoolin just to spell Saskatchewanian...lol😁 sure glad where the stork dropped me has fewer letters

Appropriate time for this quote from the Canadian Bill of Rights, 1960.

"I am Canadian, a free Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship God in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, free to choose those who govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

1 hour ago, Binderoid said:

Just a side observation... we’re 11 days and 243 replies into a political discussion... and no wars fought or assassinations plotted.

I thought it would get poofed the first time I saw it. Just for the record I keep on Art because his sources have an agenda and he is not Canadian so its hard for him to read the general population'. 90 %   are jabbed in Canada and some of the 10% not jabbed cannot get it for medical reasons and for the most part everyone bought into the restrictions as absurd as most of them were. 

There are about 10 Canadians in this thread and I am proud that we all could sit down and have a beer and agree on this topic  

I spend too much time on Youtube because the media does not report what the boys are doing fairly  There are some funny videos on there.  The PC is very similar to Buford T. Justice

Too bad Stompin Tom Conners isn't still around.  Cheers to all from the Ottawa Valley, home of the original redneck. Keep on truckin, farmin and loggin.

1 hour ago, hillman said:

I thought it would get poofed the first time I saw it. Just for the record I keep on Art because his sources have an agenda and he is not Canadian so its hard for him to read the general population'. 90 %   are jabbed in Canada and some of the 10% not jabbed cannot get it for medical reasons and for the most part everyone bought into the restrictions as absurd as most of them were. 

There are about 10 Canadians in this thread and I am proud that we all could sit down and have a beer and agree on this topic  

I don’t drink, I’ll have to stop at starbucks first, image.png.b7da5615c108b01626f1d79536812a44.png

2 hours ago, Dasnake said:

I don’t drink, I’ll have to stop at starbucks first, image.png.b7da5615c108b01626f1d79536812a44.png

me sorry👌I haven't had a brown pop in almost 10 years. I will take a black please .I would be great to meet all these fine Canucks but it is not going to happen :blink:🙂

3 hours ago, td9bcf180 said:

Too bad Stompin Tom Conners isn't still around.  Cheers to all from the Ottawa Valley, home of the original redneck. Keep on truckin, farmin and loggin.

ooh yes!! he would have a song here. Luke's Guitar sounds fitting.... this song aint over yet, still another  dang truck, another  dang truck and another dang truck and another dang truck. he is quite the party guy. a good honest man!  

"Bud the Spud" for the truckers. "Goodbye Rubberhead, so long Boob.."  describes you know who.   utube it.

3 hours ago, td9bcf180 said:

"Bud the Spud" for the truckers. "Goodbye Rubberhead, so long Boob.."  describes you know who.   utube it.

ooh i know pretty well know  all of tom's songs.   i still have an unopened record from his last concert.. before he passed.

ooh I was pretty sure that you (and our other north of 60 buds) knew what I was talking about. The utube it part was for our US/Oz/Kiwi/Brit kin that probably don't know Stompin Tom.

A few of my personal friends have been down to Ottawa to see the convoy. Impressive reports (and orderly). 

4 minutes ago, td9bcf180 said:

ooh I was pretty sure that you (and our other north of 60 buds) knew what I was talking about. The utube it part was for our US/Oz/Kiwi/Brit kin that probably don't know Stompin Tom.

A few of my personal friends have been down to Ottawa to see the convoy. Impressive reports (and orderly). 

Oooohhh don't say dat, you'll open yourself to a no knock takedown by the pooleece and the cheef will say you caused it youself.

🤐:ph34r:🤣

On 2/2/2022 at 10:30 AM, Farmall1066 said:

I think instead of US truckers going to DC, we just throw the keys on the counter for a week or two! Look what happened in DC on 1-6-21! I honestly think the best way us Americans draw the line in the sand, actually park, and let shelves go completely empty!

The bad thing about this is the scum from the cities and town will come out to the country and steal from us!!

30 minutes ago, Eason said:

The bad thing about this is the scum from the cities and town will come out to the country and steal from us!!

I understand that too! But I honestly don’t think this time the trucks will get anywhere near DC! We should have been on this the same time Canada went! Now with all the planning to get the US convoy ready, everyone is hearing about it, and watching the Canadians, the politicians and government are more than likely preparing for this one, and I can see road blocks being put up long before they get to DC. 
Maybe I’m wrong?! Maybe they can get to DC, I hope they can make it work, but I feel we are to late to make this statement?! That’s why I feel the biggest hurt, is just park em!!! 

13 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

The badge wearing clown certainly loves to run his yap about how he, and his fellow fascists are going to teach those evil insurrectionists a thing or two, and make the great white north safe for "truth, justice, and the Canadian way".

Art,check this statement he made later LOL

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/no-end-in-sight-to-ottawa-protests-not-enough-resources-says-police-chief/ar-AATwdMk?ocid=uxbndlbing

Archived