Canadian trucks

Lazy WP

2 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

"We crashed the gate, doin' 98, Let them truckers roll!"  CONVOY!

"A cab over Pete with a reefer on and a Jimmy hauling hogs."  😄

• Like 2

Yep! I's big! A group did a "slow-roll" throughout Windsor all weekend. Groups from all over the country are en route to Ottawa for the weekend. Of course the MSM is putting their own narrative on it, from saying "a dozen unvaxxed truckers" to saying that it's just because truckers are anti-vax, and even one outlet called them an extreme right-wing group. There is a Go-Fund-me page that is over $3000000 which is to help with fuel, expenses, meals, repairs, etc. Some in Ottawa are trying to tie the money up in red-tape, in order to hurt the group even more.  This convoy and peaceful protest isn't just about the mandate saying that truckers without the jab can't cross the border, it is also about ALL of the hardships that have been forced on all of us. Lockdowns, businesses closed, jobs lost, freedom lost, the hurtful carbon tax, and mask mandates. Yesterday's heroes are now demonized and are today's unemployed. Teachers, nurses, doctors, firemen, and cops.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

11 long haired friends a' Jesus in a chartreuse mica bus...

You wanna put that micrabus in behind that suicide jockey?  Yeah, he's a hauling dynamite and he needs all the help he can get!

Classic.......😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

Apparently the Canadian government doesn’t realize that the truck brings them everything?? 

Sadly, that's the way most urban-dwellers think. Truckers and Farmers are lower than dirt to them.  I really hope that something positive comes out of this!

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Farmall Doctor said:

Sadly, that's the way most urban-dwellers think. Truckers and Farmers are lower than dirt to them.  I really hope that something positive comes out of this!

Just drive a truck for a few miles, you find out real quick people’s views on us!!! 
Pull a hopper and it’s a double hated view, cause it’s a truck hauling farm commodity!! 

• Like 9

maybe if they dont get their shipments they might scratch head a lil and not have any TP = wait they are already outa TP hmmmm seems like someone is sitting on their head or has it buried in the sand 

somethings gotta give at some point and the natives are restless 

• Like 4

Instead of sand maybe their head is where the toilet paper is supposed to go, actually finally an opportunity to multitask...

• Like 3

Old Home Cafe..... up in Art's neck of the woods

3 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

785090B1-41A5-4E76-A118-B3D12EA6B99E.jpeg

were are they crossing at.

got a friend that works at the blue water bridge in customs.

Mike

2 hours ago, Farmall Doctor said:

2 hours ago, Farmall Doctor said:

that castro junior has no clue. he sure is pushing dictatorship here. and its coming fast

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rustred said:

that castro junior has no clue. he sure is pushing dictatorship here. and its coming fast

PLUS 100X

DATS ALL I'M SAYING.

• Like 3

The convoy rolled through Manitoba today. I couldn't get away to see it but from what I heard it is quite a lineup heading east

24 minutes ago, db1486 said:

The convoy rolled through Manitoba today. I couldn't get away to see it but from what I heard it is quite a lineup heading east

i sure hope they block every hyway and there is no reason not to. we can survive for a while even though no supplies will be moving. let them power trippers and day dreamers shut the frick up and listen to what is going on in this country!!!  someone should wipe the smirk off that wanna be's face , hopefully everyone of those truckers block that idoit in his tracks. they are already spreading the wrong turned around info from the media form that jackazz.!!  he has the funds seized already also. the media has changed everything opposite  of what is happening. just like this pandemic !!!

• Like 3

they just removed everything from face book to keep us in the dark !!! see thats how the crooked operate. crook crooks and more crooks!!! want you to believe what the big cheeses say! media is just as crooked. its about time people stand up for them selves and do their own thing. this has become a none free country! just sheep follow sheep. or one cow gets out and the rest follow. !!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rustred said:

i sure hope they block every hyway and there is no reason not to. we can survive for a while even though no supplies will be moving. let them power trippers and day dreamers shut the frick up and listen to what is going on in this country!!!  someone should wipe the smirk off that wanna be's face , hopefully everyone of those truckers block that idoit in his tracks. they are already spreading the wrong turned around info from the media form that jackazz.!!  he has the funds seized already also. the media has changed everything opposite  of what is happening. just like this pandemic !!!

1 hour ago, rustred said:

they just removed everything from face book to keep us in the dark !!! see thats how the crooked operate. crook crooks and more crooks!!! want you to believe what the big cheeses say! media is just as crooked. its about time people stand up for them selves and do their own thing. this has become a none free country! just sheep follow sheep. or one cow gets out and the rest follow. !!!

Exactly right, but, I believe we should back it down a notch, just so we keep our posting rights, all are in agreeance but that idiot isnt a good reason for being banned  here, just my thoughts.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

I plan to be part of it!   I’m 15 minutes from Parliament Hill! 

Keep us posted, would you?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Exactly right, but, I believe we should back it down a notch, just so we keep our posting rights, all are in agreeance but that idiot isnt a good reason for being banned  here, just my thoughts.

If this gets us banned and shut down, there are bigger problems!! So far this is being civil, and no one is bashing anyone, this is legitimate happenings making history, and it’s time people start sharing the truth, not twisted lies!!! 

Go Canadian Truckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on!!

• Like 4