Good cartoons, where to find them??

vtfireman85

On 1/23/2022 at 8:15 PM, Sledgehammer said:

There is BOOM that shows older cartoons I think. Found it looking for stuff the little guy can watch. I think U-toob has some of that also. I came across a bunch of the old GI Joe cartoons on there that I loved as a kid. 

Boom is 175 on dish.....road runner, scooby doo, tom and jerry, pepe le peu, all the good oldies.

Mike

9 minutes ago, mikem said:

Boom is 175 on dish.....road runner, scooby doo, tom and jerry, pepe le peu, all the good oldies.

Mike

I think it’s 298 on DirecTV

I've always found the best place to watch the most hilarious cartoons was that place called The Big White House in The District of Cartoonistan. It's always good for a head slappah, and an Oh Good Grief exclamation.

• Haha 1

Growing up as a boy, I had always liked the Loony Tunes classics but when the Three Stooges were on, that took my attention. Around 30 years ago, I purchased approximately 55 hours of the Stooges shorts on DVD. I did this knowing that the Stooges were slowly becoming "unacceptable" in today's culture & I wanted to preserve them for my son. Well, I lost my son & these relics (still in their original boxes) are in need of a good home. Todays technology can transfer the DVD to CD if anyone is interested - please respond.

• Sad 1

On 1/29/2022 at 6:00 AM, Mark Walker said:

Growing up as a boy, I had always liked the Loony Tunes classics but when the Three Stooges were on, that took my attention. Around 30 years ago, I purchased approximately 55 hours of the Stooges shorts on DVD. I did this knowing that the Stooges were slowly becoming "unacceptable" in today's culture & I wanted to preserve them for my son. Well, I lost my son & these relics (still in their original boxes) are in need of a good home. Todays technology can transfer the DVD to CD if anyone is interested - please respond.

Can't say it's an improvement. but the Tre stoogies can now be found right there in real life in that Big White House and capitol building in the district of cartoonistan. Use your DVD's as a backup. The one happening in real time is even  mower hilarious. Da Stooges never dreamed you could make up stuff this dumb. nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk....