It’s a bird, it’s a plane.....

Sledgehammer

It’s a GMC Sonoma with a spreader bed????  Selling at a local consignment sale on Monday.  Very rare.  One of one.  The all-thread dual adapters are just about like the 9th wonder of the world....

Sorry, I can’t bid for anyone as I will be at work.  

91FAE922-838C-4E59-AC18-7DEE02F203B0.jpeg

D7EAD0BC-6494-415E-B4BF-B54E17AFE782.jpeg

E640A960-A81F-462C-90E7-1958FE352314.jpeg

And since I know someone will ask.... it’s big brother sitting beside it must have come from the same bargain basement engineering firm. 

AEFE8CFE-F094-4DEA-9C5B-BCF4093A43DF.jpeg

1 minute ago, searcyfarms said:

those should bring above top dollar since they are rare one of one units with special features and engineering no one can replicate. 

And still safer than dealing with the government I’d say 😊

5 minutes ago, from H to 80 said:

That is some piece of engineering, i have seen spray booms on a Suzuki Samari down south before,maybe the same manufacturer.

We had a few people who pulled spray rigs with a Suzuki a few years back. Never saw mounted booms on one. Of course, I never saw a 2wd Sonoma with a Dana 60 rear end and home made duals either....😊

7 minutes ago, from H to 80 said:

Where is that rig sitting, Owkaville by chance.

Mt Erie, IL. The local Ruritan holds a consignment sale every year on MLK day. Okawville is about 1.5hrs west 

On 1/15/2022 at 7:28 PM, Sledgehammer said:

And since I know someone will ask.... it’s big brother sitting beside it must have come from the same bargain basement engineering firm. 

AEFE8CFE-F094-4DEA-9C5B-BCF4093A43DF.jpeg

I have a Ford to add to the collection.

7 minutes ago, TN Hillbilly said:

I want somebody to tell me whats wrong with this?  That K25 would do the job, and be right handy!

I just knew a lot of guys are into the square body stuff and someone would ask about it. It wasn’t horribly built looking it over but it all depends how much ground you are covering. I wouldn’t go out for hire with something like that I don’t think. 

Archived