Mom

DT Fan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not easy , lost my mom a year ago November, not Covid, complications from Parkinson’s and kidney failure, she told me near the end she was tired of the fight, many prayers and knowing she had Jesus Christ as her savior did make it some what easier but I do miss my weekly conversations with her, I will see her again so that helps! We will be praying for you from northern Illinois 

I lost my parents many years ago. My sister last month.  All after extended illnesses.

Do what you can. Remember you cannot do everything. Sometimes the best you can hope for is to make them as comfortable as possible.

I hope it works out for the best.  You are in my prayers.

Thx-Ace

It really means a lot to me. The support from the great people on this forum is unbelievable. 

It would be  nice to meat all of you in person some day. Going to have to move the round-up higher on my list. 

Ace, sad to say but making her comfortable is the point we're at. 

@DT FanI know what you are somewhat feeling and going thru now. Its not a easy road to go down but knowing for a fact where she's going and that you will see again someday is a comfort. Sorry to hear my thoughts and prayer will be for her and you and family.  Take care and try to be strong thru it all  {it's not easy}   

Archived