How rare is this 1/64th Case International 7130 with this type of front sticker decal

welkerfarmsfan

That is a weird one. Thought maybe the decals were a hold over from the xx94 tractors. Went to look at mine & found it was just the ribs cast in to the metal on the front. Then I remembered, I have a weirdo in my collection, too. A Magnum with no hood decals or stack. Bought it from the toy tractor store that was at the Mall of America. They were in a basket for $1 ea. Figured they are for the table farmer on a budget.

IMG_20220113_105000.jpg.04d6f05b878dd56d047432df787993a3.jpg

IMG_20220113_105014.jpg.e2212c9d7d6151491cfeaf1f30d83f38.jpg

Sorry I can't be of further assistance with that. One thing I can add, if you take a picture of a small dark object in front of a bright background, the camera or whatever you're using will compensate for the large white area leaving the subject in the dark. Hope that helps. :v)

Regards!

Mike

• Thanks 1

Don't know how rare (probably aren't) as I have a few left over from my younger days. One just like yours @welkerfarmsfancame in a "Farm Country" set I got as a kid and the other has a loader on it. I got those in the very early 90's as a kid.

If its got the model number toward the headlights, its was made in 1987-88. The 1989 toys have the model number closer to the cab.

• Like 1

I've got all of the first Magnum 1/64, the original 4 were. 

7130 2wd

7130 2wd loader

7120 Duals

7140 fwa

I think I have the decal variants as well plus a bunch of the 7200 ones, only have one 89 series with the weird extra wide FWA axle. 

Pretty sure I have a 7130 from a hauling set that doesn't have the headlights wrap around either side- it's unusual for sure.

The 7130 in your hand isn't the earliest variation (it has the front grill extension- note the hoods on FarmallFan's two ebay auctions) but I think it would be '89ish.

I've got a bunch of different 71-89 series Magnums and show editions, etc but all are packed up from when I moved.  I've got to figure out a nice way to display them all again.

• Like 1