Idin't she bluefull?

nomorejohndeere

On 7/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, 7and8and1456 said:

Picture I remember seeing some years ago..  c9e336bb6445e47f3ccdb4205b836449.jpg

Might have joined them but still back of the pack ...... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, hardtail said:

One for @KWRB? They say talking to plants helps grow, wonder what Metallica at 11 does...ūü§Ē

I was eleven when I discovered Metallica, and boy did my life change for the better!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2023 at 12:51 PM, KWRB said:

I was eleven when I discovered Metallica, and boy did my life change for the better!

,,,that was early.....guess you got your ''hearing aids ''  soon after ....:rolleyes:

....I discovered ''Metallica''   at about   19 or so.....when I started at the Caterpillar   dealership....

,,,same sort of noise ...just different ''instruments''....and I have yet to get the ''hearing aids  ''

,,,its a worry, Kurt...:)

Mike

• Haha 2

About 5 years ago there was a pair of FARMALLs at a local consignment auction. They had been painted but not restored. They were IH red with lots of JD yellow highlights.

I should have bought them, they went cheap. Instead I stood there scratching my head.

• 2 months later...

I don't know what the big deal is???? It's someone elses tractor. They can paint it hower they want!

Heck if my wife or one of our daughters wanted a pink letter series I'd buy one and paint it pink for her!!! It would still be an ugly letter series!!! If it was my baby girl I'd buy 2 and paint em both pink! It would drive my letter series tractor loving son in law over the edge!

Rick

• 1 month later...